You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Confused as to this RN event mission "5000 XP" per battle reward

13 comments in this topic

Members
1,789 posts
17,407 battles

shot-18_10.19_16_47.15-0713.thumb.jpg.01055e3da4583cd1482eed4953fd3189.jpg

As you can see I haven't gotten any cit hits yet since this phase of the event was unlocked (been running a lot of DDs & Worcester battles) so wondering how the "per battle" thing works...does it just add 5k XP every time you get a cit hit (or multiple cit hits) each battle until the mission is done or does it wait until the mission is over & just goes back & adds 5k XP to each of the past battles in which you got the cit hits or is there some other obvious situation I'm just not getting?

Figuring the bold but just trying to clarify...never seen a "per battle" reward before.

Members
706 posts

it took me two games to do it, so its not in one battle.

once you have the 15 citadel hits, it adds the 5000XP to the ship which it was completed in when you got the 15 citadel hit, so when you look at the "credits & XP" post game screen it will show the 5000XP added in the "modifiers" section

[PVE]
Members
8,977 posts
7,305 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

shot-18_10.19_16_47.15-0713.thumb.jpg.01055e3da4583cd1482eed4953fd3189.jpg

As you can see I haven't gotten any cit hits yet since this phase of the event was unlocked (been running a lot of DDs & Worcester battles) so wondering how the "per battle" thing works...does it just add 5k XP every time you get a cit hit (or multiple cit hits) each battle until the mission is done or does it wait until the mission is over & just goes back & adds 5k XP to each of the past battles in which you got the cit hits or is there some other obvious situation I'm just not getting?

Figuring the bold but just trying to clarify...never seen a "per battle" reward before.

58 minutes ago, b101uk said:

once you have the 15 citadel hits, it adds the 5000XP to the ship which it was completed in when you got the 15 citadel hit, so when you look at the "credits & XP" post game screen it will show the 5000XP added in the "modifiers" section

Same thing for the Daily Chains when you get 1k XP. When you do the missions that give 10k ECXP, it treats that as CmdrXP for that ship as well.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,238 posts
8,804 battles

None of those are one battle, all can be completed over several matches.

• Cool 1

Members
1,789 posts
17,407 battles
1 hour ago, b101uk said:

11 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Same thing for the Daily Chains when you get 1k XP. When you do the missions that give 10k ECXP, it treats that as CmdrXP for that ship as well.

11 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

None of those are one battle, all can be completed over several matches.

I got that you could take multiple battles to complete it & not need to do it all in 1 battle...but the reward says it pays out "per battle" not just for the last 1 that you complete it in...I was just wondering if it was for real or if you just got it for the last 1.

Was hoping it was gonna be per each battle as I will farmed it out over 10 different battles (arm AP until 1st cit then HE spam the rest of the battle for 10 battles...avoiding Brit cruisers & CVs of course as you can cit them just by sneezing in their direction...not that I would have intentionally not taken the dev strike on that broadside Mino if it presented itself...but I would have hoped for the right circumstances to farm the mission for 10 battles).

50k (additional) XP in 10 battles will get you through a grind real quickly...& I have a 3 Whitherer task up so the HE spamming coulda been working on that at the same time...which is actually why I haven't been working on the cit hits yet.

As per the bold...it's only 10 cit hits not 15 & I figured the last one would get it but it's worded in such a way ("per battle") that the 1st of your 2 battles should have gotten it also (can you check & see if that might have happened & you just didn't notice it because you were not expecting it)?

As for the daily chains...I wish it worked that way for the Free XP stages also (that it credited it towards the ship...it unfortunately doesn't)...I just ran the Worcester for that stage as I'm working on the 15k Free XP stage for the legendary consumable & it didn't apply the 1k Free XP towards the Worcester stats in the battle...it just gave it to me in the overall Free XP count.

[PVE]
Members
8,977 posts
7,305 battles
23 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I got that you could take multiple battles to complete it & not need to do it all in 1 battle...but the reward says it pays out "per battle" not just for the last 1 that you complete it in...I was just wondering if it was for real or if you just got it for the last 1.

Was hoping it was gonna be per each battle as I will farmed it out over 10 different battles (arm AP until 1st cit then HE spam the rest of the battle for 10 battles...avoiding Brit cruisers & CVs of course as you can cit them just by sneezing in their direction...not that I would have intentionally not taken the dev strike on that broadside Mino if it presented itself...but I would have hoped for the right circumstances to farm the mission for 10 battles).

50k (additional) XP in 10 battles will get you through a grind real quickly...& I have a 3 Whitherer task up so the HE spamming coulda been working on that at the same time...which is actually why I haven't been working on the cit hits yet.

As per the bold...it's only 10 cit hits not 15 & I figured the last one would get it but it's worded in such a way ("per battle") that the 1st of your 2 battles should have gotten it also (can you check & see if that might have happened & you just didn't notice it because you were not expecting it)?

As for the daily chains...I wish it worked that way for the Free XP stages also (that it credited it towards the ship...it unfortunately doesn't)...I just ran the Worcester for that stage as I'm working on the 15k Free XP stage for the legendary consumable & it didn't apply the 1k Free XP towards the Worcester stats in the battle...it just gave it to me in the overall Free XP count.

The Mission is get 10 citadel ribbons and says nothing about per battle. The 5k XP is given to the ship that completes the Mission with the 10th citadel ribbon. Would be nice to get 5k XP per citadel, but I don't think WG is that crazy. :)

Members
1,789 posts
17,407 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

The Mission is get 10 citadel ribbons and says nothing about per battle. The 5k XP is given to the ship that completes the Mission with the 10th citadel ribbon. Would be nice to get 5k XP per citadel, but I don't think WG is that crazy. :)

Look again at what my mouse is highlighting in that screenshot...that says "5000 XP per battle".

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[XBRTC]
Members
1,204 posts
7,191 battles

It's poor localisation, that's all. Badly translated by someone. Should have said something more like "5000 xp in that battle," or "in one battle," or something. Or even just "5000 xp"

Members
1,789 posts
17,407 battles
1 minute ago, LT_Rusty_SWO said:

It's poor localisation, that's all. Badly translated by someone. Should have said something more like "5000 xp in that battle," or "in one battle," or something. Or even just "5000 xp"

The latter (just "5000 XP") is the standard that they usually do for missions like this..that's why I was wondering if this 1 was special & really paid out or just the localization as you summed up the probable explanation.

[PVE]
Members
8,977 posts
7,305 battles
7 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

The latter (just "5000 XP") is the standard that they usually do for missions like this..that's why I was wondering if this 1 was special & really paid out or just the localization as you summed up the probable explanation.

It's just 5k XP at the end tho. I did that mission yesterday with my Nueve de Julio and that 5k XP helped me finally finish the 300k XP for Boise.

Members
1,789 posts
17,407 battles
5 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

It's just 5k XP at the end tho.

Yeah I finally ran a battle in my Lyon & after getting a few cits checked to see if it payed out for each & o/c it didn't.

5 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

300k XP for Boise

I'm confused...XP for premium?

Members
1,789 posts
17,407 battles
17 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

When you do the missions that give 10k ECXP, it treats that as CmdrXP for that ship as well

Actually you're mistaken on that part...ECXP missions just go into the ECXP pool...they don't tally in the post battle stats for the ship.

[PVE]
Members
8,977 posts
7,305 battles
24 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Yeah I finally ran a battle in my Lyon & after getting a few cits checked to see if it payed out for each & o/c it didn't.

I'm confused...XP for premium?

I got the Nueve de Julio bundle that came with a 10 pt cmdr, 25 +200% XP missions and a mission to get 300,000 XP using the NdJ to get the Boise as well. The Boise and Nueve de Julio are exact copies, except for their nation. 

3 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Actually you're mistaken on that part...ECXP missions just go into the ECXP pool...they don't tally in the post battle stats for the ship.

I will check the Cossack Missions next Stage as it sure looked like the 10k ECXP counted in the battle I got that reward in.