Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

How long it takes to complete 15 wins stage for legendary upgrade

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,688 posts
7,230 battles

Just a bit over two hours in co-op.  Oh well, back to randoms.

eFudv4H.jpg

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
583 posts
9,213 battles

Some like pulling their teeth though. :Smile_hiding:

[EFEWE]
Members
62 posts
4,400 battles

15 co-op matches @ 10 min each (slow games happen) took 2.5-3 hours with a couple quick breaks thrown in.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,249 battles
1 hour ago, Volron said:

Some like pulling their teeth though. :Smile_hiding:

It could also feel like pulling teeth trying to grind out 15 wins in randoms if you get bad MM luck and a string of weak teams.  Grinding out the 15 wins in coop may feel painful, but at least your chances of getting it over with quickly are quite good.

• Cool 1

[NG-NL]
Members
4,948 posts
8,094 battles
26 minutes ago, Crucis said:

It could also feel like pulling teeth trying to grind out 15 wins in randoms if you get bad MM luck and a string of weak teams.  Grinding out the 15 wins in coop may feel painful, but at least your chances of getting it over with quickly are quite good.

Exactly why Zao and GK (later Z52) did their wins in co-op.

It depends how quickly you want the wins though. A player committed to patience may simply aim for a few wins a day, and probably be more than halfway done by end of week unless serious unlucky.

Members
1,766 posts
17,303 battles

Was running CBs when I ran the Gearing & they just happened when they happened & the only other ships up to that stage are my Yammy & Mino & as I'm running 19 point commanders on them just doing them each day for 1st win bonuses & slowly but surely getting them done...would hate to waste all the potential commander XP on co-op battles & have only lost I battle in Mino (out of 7 wins) & both of my Yammy battles (since reaching that stage) have been wins so far so going pretty good.

No real rush on any of them because most of them are not worth using anyway & just running them for consumables & Mosaics.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
583 posts
9,213 battles
45 minutes ago, Crucis said:

That is what I was referring too. :Smile_Default:

Sign in to follow this