50Fathoms

NO LOAD PROBLEM

4 comments in this topic

[SHELL]
Beta Testers
11 posts
6,393 battles

image.png.d359eed6834b8c20c48186c18a96f942.png

Really sucks when the game refuses to load and just sits and spins.  Even more fun is to come back and find this on the home screen.  There should be a way to let them know there was a loading problem instead of just getting penalized for the game not connecting.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,164 posts
8,772 battles

When you don't load within a reasonable reasonable time log out and back in. That usually lets you get in.

[SHELL]
Beta Testers
11 posts
6,393 battles
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

When you don't load within a reasonable reasonable time log out and back in. That usually lets you get in.

I have had times when I have to reload 2 or 3 times and by then my ship is dead.  Real fun to get penalized on top of that.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,164 posts
8,772 battles
1 hour ago, 50Fathoms said:

I have had times when I have to reload 2 or 3 times and by then my ship is dead.  Real fun to get penalized on top of that.

If that is happening on a regular basis make sure that everything is good on your end including your ISP and then contact support. If it is rare I wouldn't worry about it as the AFK/inactive drops off over time although making sure everything is good on your end is still suggested, reboot modems and routers every month or so and make sure their firmware is up to date, Clear the clutter out of your storage, etc.