You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RumpledSteelskins

Hockey guy missions?

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
155 posts
10,602 battles

I clicked the "participate" button in game and it was replaced by a box of Russian text.  No missions.  I figured maybe I have to do it from the webpage so I did it there....it said "You are now participating".  Back to game...no missions.  Now if I look at the news in game or on the portal it will still let me press the participate button and get the Russian message, but the webpage still says I am participating.  I've restarted the game, and restarted my computer and then the game....still no missions.  Anyone else having this happen?

In the grand scheme of things, I don't really care all that much.  I'm not a hockey fan, never heard of this guy..  My knowledge of hockey is limited to the names Gretzky, Howe, Hull and that Paul Newman movie from the '70's,  but hey.....free stuff is free stuff, so I figured I'd get in on the action.  I was just wondering if anyone else was having issues with the missions not showing up.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,245 posts
5,674 battles
2 minutes ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

I clicked the "participate" button in game and it was replaced by a box of Russian text.  No missions.  I figured maybe I have to do it from the webpage so I did it there....it said "You are now participating".  Back to game...no missions.  Now if I look at the news in game or on the portal it will still let me press the participate button and get the Russian message, but the webpage still says I am participating.  I've restarted the game, and restarted my computer and then the game....still no missions.  Anyone else having this happen?

In the grand scheme of things, I don't really care all that much.  I'm not a hockey fan, never heard of this guy..  My knowledge of hockey is limited to the names Gretzky, Howe, Hull and that Paul Newman movie from the '70's,  but hey.....free stuff is free stuff, so I figured I'd get in on the action.  I was just wondering if anyone else was having issues with the missions not showing up.

Gotta learn about Ovie, he is the greatest hockey player of all time. 

[BIAS]
Alpha Tester
314 posts
9,354 battles
18 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

Messrs. Gretzky and Lemieux would like to have a word with you.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,245 posts
5,674 battles
7 minutes ago, Dianeces said:

Who?

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
1,824 posts
10 minutes ago, Dianeces said:

Not to mention Howe. 

Heck, also Yzerman and Lidstrom. 

Ovie is really good, but calling him "the greatest ever" is just being a prisoner of the now.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,219 posts
8,804 battles
31 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

11 minutes ago, Dianeces said:

Along with Hull and Howe. Now of current players he is at or near the top.

[WOLF2]
Members
155 posts
10,602 battles
10 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

It's broken for some players, WG knows about it.

See here

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/172911-let’s-talk-about-earn-your-greatness/?page=3

OK....put in a ticket for it (first time I've ever submitted one!!) and will wait and see.  

Now everyone can continue debating who is the greatest hockeyist (Clarksonism :Smile_teethhappy:) in the world.