Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
warp103

So loyang ninja nerf

39 comments in this topic

[-TXT-]
Members
334 posts
9,309 battles

So her hyrdo range is well less know that all other are better. Or am wrong.

Was not in the OG 7.10 patch notes

Members
101 posts
5 battles
15 minutes ago, warp103 said:

You're wrong. Her Hydro is actually better than all the other at 5.5kms

"The following ships will carry a Hydroacoustic Search consumable with "unconventional" characteristics:

• Karlsruhe, Königsberg, Nürnberg, Yorck, Graf Spee and Loyang (the acquisition range of ships and torpedoes will be 5.5 km and 3.75 km, respectively)."

The only ships with better Hydro than Loyang in the game are:

" Friedrich der Große, Großer Kurfürst, Hipper, Roon, Hindenburg, Prinz Eugen and Z-52 (the acquisition range of ships and torpedoes will be 6 km and 4 km, respectively). "

Edited by CagedThunder
  • Cool 1

[BIAS]
Members
3,004 posts
8,978 battles

It got a slight buff, but the gap between it and z23 was actually decreased. 

• Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Members
3,320 posts
11,836 battles

Her hydro should not be affected by the nerf mentioned in the ST bulletin.

Edited by Khafni

[PVE]
Members
8,813 posts
7,241 battles
9 minutes ago, warp103 said:

Just now, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

...Say what?

Hydro ranges are being standardized into regular and enhanced. If Loyang gets enhanced hydro then nothing changes. If she gets regular hydro, then the range goes down.

[-TXT-]
Members
334 posts
9,309 battles
5 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

lol that a Ninja Nerf. if the gap is smaller.

Did hydro on the cruisers when up too. So that gaps is smaller too. Right ????

Edited by warp103
  • Bad 1

Members
1,123 posts
6,679 battles
10 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

z23 needed the love.(maybe even more)  Was such a meh DD.  It sucked as a DD hunter.

[-TXT-]
Members
334 posts
9,309 battles
3 minutes ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

z23 needed the love.(maybe even more)  Was such a meh DD.  It sucked as a DD hunter.

that fine but  that a t.tree ship.  it should not power creep a ship that you paid for

• Bad 2

[FBXGC]
Members
86 posts
1,406 battles
4 minutes ago, warp103 said:

that fine but  that a t.tree ship.  it should not power creep a ship that you paid for

Ships should be balanced regardless of the means of obtaining them. You literally just said PTW should be a thing...

[WOLF6]
Members
1,774 posts
4,798 battles
5 minutes ago, warp103 said:

You must not have one :Smile_veryhappy:

Members
1,123 posts
6,679 battles
1 minute ago, warp103 said:

ships you pay for shouldn't be outright stronger than any tech tree ship.     they can have aspects better, worse and unique, but overall they should be balanced.

Members
17,726 posts
5,084 battles
9 minutes ago, warp103 said:

Tirpitz wonders where you were when it needed someone to speak up for it.....

[TNG-D]
[TNG-D]
Members
346 posts
8,363 battles

Actually it was. Hydro for all ships got changed. No ninja nerf here.

[-TXT-]
Members
334 posts
9,309 battles
4 minutes ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

ships you pay for shouldn't be outright stronger than any tech tree ship.     they can have aspects better, worse and unique, but overall they should be balanced.

then do not sell then that way. Really, there is a reason it was purchased. Hello NO speed boost for that hydro range

[-TXT-]
Members
334 posts
9,309 battles
Just now, MackDye said:

Actually it was. Hydro for all ships got changed. No ninja nerf here.

if the range to the next hydro ship is shorter. that is a Nerf

Members
1,123 posts
6,679 battles
1 minute ago, warp103 said:

then do not sell then that way. Really, there is a reason it was purchased. Hello NO speed boost for that hydro range

If your sole reason to buy a ship is because it is better than all of the other type of ships at its tier, then i dont feel bad at all for you  when other ships get buffed.

I don't want ships to be released that are OP, or complete garbage.   and it would be pretty dumb if ships could not be buffed just to keep one ship as the best in its tier. 

[PNG]
Supertester
5,653 posts
6,455 battles

So, what you’re telling me is, you want the original Lo Yang’s Sonar? Is that what you’re saying?

Members
17,726 posts
5,084 battles
13 minutes ago, warp103 said:

if the range to the next hydro ship is shorter. that is a Nerf

Sure, we can look at it that way. In that case, you should be glad they changed Lo Yang's hydro, if they had left it as it was, that would have been a worse nerf....

[-TXT-]
Members
334 posts
9,309 battles
9 minutes ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

If your sole reason to buy a ship is because it is better than all of the other type of ships at its tier, then i dont feel bad at all for you  when other ships get buffed.

I don't want ships to be released that are OP, or complete garbage.   and it would be pretty dumb if ships could not be buffed just to keep one ship as the best in its tier. 

Are you Trolling. I play that B hull Benson. it can out gun the Loyang. SO pls. Get off your high horse. I purchased this ship for the hydro range. Not because was better but because I wanted something Different.

Edited by warp103
  • Bad 1

Members
1,123 posts
6,679 battles
3 minutes ago, warp103 said:

Are you Trolling. I play that B hull Benson. it can out gun the Loyang. SO pls. Get off your high horse. I purchased this ship for the hydro range. Not because was better but because I wanted something Different.

I outgunned Lo yangs in my Kag during ranked so that doesn't mean squat.  Idk why you were advocating for PTW.  getting upset that a weak DD is getting buffed just seems dumb.

Edited by Frederick_The_Great

Members
17,726 posts
5,084 battles

7 minutes ago, warp103 said:

So let me get this straight.

You wanted something different, not better. But now you're complaining that your ship isn't enough better than another ship, even though it's still different? (and still better)

If you aren't trolling, you should be, you're doing a bang-up job without even trying....

Edited by Skpstr

[-TXT-]
Members
334 posts
9,309 battles
3 minutes ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

I outgunned Lo yangs in my Kag during ranked so that doesn't mean squat.  Idk why you were advocating for PTW.  getting upset that a weak DD is getting buffed just seems dumb.

ok you must be slow. IT can not be PTW and Weak at the same time to the iggy list you go. I try not to call other out on the Forums But if I am dumb you  are a moron for making that statement

[FAE]
Members
2,116 posts
2,507 battles

Its functionally a nerf, as you don't outrange by hydro a bunch of things you used to. (Like the GK and stuff), but her own values haven't actually changed. 

Crazy as it seems, the Loyang seemed to have super hydro but then the super radar cruisers made the T8 DDs completely worthless to play. I haven't played her in a very long time. Which is pretty sad. 

Members
1,123 posts
6,679 battles
3 minutes ago, warp103 said:

ok you must be slow. IT can not be PTW and Weak at the same time to the iggy list you go. I try not to call other out on the Forums But if I am dumb you  are a moron for making that statement

you  seem to be unable to grasp simple stuff. maybe it has to do with english not being your strong suit.

5 minutes ago, BlailBlerg said:

Its functionally a nerf, as you don't outrange by hydro a bunch of things you used to. (Like the GK and stuff), but her own values haven't actually changed. 

Crazy as it seems, the Loyang seemed to have super hydro but then the super radar cruisers made the T8 DDs completely worthless to play. I haven't played her in a very long time. Which is pretty sad. 

i find the lo yang to be a lot of fun.  I play it more or less daily while i grind PA DDs.   You can still wreck DDs 2 tiers higher than you with your hydro.

Sign in to follow this