You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
alphashadow2006

i cant get into cv rework :(

10 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
815 battles

it seems I cant get in even though I have been selected I am sad admin help :(

edit: game center dose not work 

Edited by alphashadow2006

[MEIST]
Members
790 posts
2,935 battles
2 minutes ago, alphashadow2006 said:

Members
8 posts
4,526 battles
6 hours ago, alphashadow2006 said:

edit: game center dose not work 

I cant d/l test server. I have game center

[FF]
Members
3 posts
1,543 battles

Different issue but I received my credentials and it says incorrect email address or password. I am copying and pasting from the email. Anyone else have this issue?

[SDIWO]
Members
1,031 posts
5,231 battles
1 hour ago, scrubmaster1234 said:

I cant d/l test server. I have game center

I have the same problem. Following the instructions but the test server is not showing up as an option to download the additional region.

edit: oddly enough I removed WoT from my game client which was something I had been meaning to do anyway and then decided to retry and it worked....doubt that is anything more than a coincidence though

Edited by LubzinNJ

[SFBBW]
Members
2 posts
8,763 battles

Looks like I am only allowed to download the NA, EUR, Asia and Public Test. I am unable to download the TST server, so I am unable to access the game. I get a "incorrect email address or password" error.

Edited by Yindidar

[UEFN]
Members
1 post
8,475 battles

I have the same issue than CourierV90. I recieved my credential and said that the account is invalid.

There is no link anywhere to report the situation. Has anyone manage to get their test account fixed?

[CSWLN]
Members
22 posts
6,848 battles

I had to remove the existing Game center and reload according to the instructions. Then loaded the game. 21GB later I open Game master and and had the PT version listed so I followed the instructions,clicked game settings and clicked game instance under the player test game. It created a game called WOWS2. 

I clicked that, WOWS2, and got into my original  PT and the name and password they sent me was invalid according to the error message. I have no idea what to do. Once again WOWs instructions leave something to be desired.

Update: I got in!!  Following instructions which are very good (listed below) I deleted Game Center using the control panel and reloaded it. 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/carriers_rework_starting_pack/?emst=V1P0UGOAxD_1923_1294560_1

Be sure to pick TST when installing 'additional game instance'

Edited by CASCA2463
spelling

Members
1 post
3,572 battles
On 10/20/2018 at 8:36 AM, CourierV90 said:

Different issue but I received my credentials and it says incorrect email address or password. I am copying and pasting from the email. Anyone else have this issue?

I have the same problem. I cut and paste my login and password, but they dont work. "incorrect email address or password"