TheURLGuy

Let’s Talk About "Earn Your Greatness"

226 comments in this topic

[WGA]
WG Staff
540 posts
718 battles

Assign Ovechkin to your ship—lure victory! We cover all of the secrets of the new project with the Stanley Cup winner (well, most of them at least…).

Read it here!

[HE]
Beta Testers
1 post
2,555 battles

I clicked participate button. Then after I login to the game, I still can not find the new mission in combat missons or personal assignment. 

Anyone can help me?  Thanks

• Cool 3

[BB35]
Members
8 posts
3,946 battles

I've clicked the participate button, but the mission chain hasn't appeared. Is it not available yet or..?

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles

Clicked the button about an hour ago, nothing happened?:Smile_amazed:

I noticed there's containers relating to the event in the premium shop though, are we supposed to buy the containers?

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,322 posts
7,528 battles
1 minute ago, overkill256 said:

Clicked button and nothing think its bugged?

Hey Fleet,

I'm logging in now and looking into this.

Keep your hatches watertight and I'll find out what happened down in engineering...

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 3

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles
1 minute ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Hey Fleet,

I'm logging in now and looking into this.

Keep your hatches watertight and I'll find out what happened down in engineering...

#anchorsaweigh

mind posting this in my thread as well? I got 10 something people in there who are all worried.:Smile_amazed:

[WGA]
1,322 posts
7,528 battles
3 minutes ago, BladedPheonix said:

mind posting this in my thread as well? I got 10 something people in there who are all worried.:Smile_amazed:

Ok Fleet,

We found some flooding and need to send in the damage control party to get that situated.

Please submit a ticket the Support team so they can log you into the system and we can get a tally of everyone affected.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/17239/17256/17261/17262/

If you know other captains, please relay the message and ask them to do the same.

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,545 posts
12,222 battles
2 minutes ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Ok Fleet,

We found some flooding and need to send in the damage control party to get that situated.

Please submit a ticket the Support team so they can log you into the system and we can get a tally of everyone affected.

If you know other captains, please relay the message and ask them to do the same.

#anchorsaweigh

would you like us to give a key phrase to make it easier to tally? like a # or something?:fish_aqua:

[RSF]
Members
100 posts
9,566 battles

Well at least the discuss button brought me here and its not just me that didnt get a mission or container. Just one more bug in the system.

[WOLF2]
Members
26 posts
6,139 battles

I clicked the participate button and I still can not find the new mission in service record or personal assignment; also when i go to the news menu and look at the post  the participate button is unclicked and when i click on it this appears"Вы уже принимаете участие в акции." meaning that i am already participating. 

[UEFN]
Members
15 posts
7,305 battles

I already had sent a ticket in about it, got a response that I needed to include screenshots, so I sent screen caps of my Challenges, Combat Missions, and Personal Assignments tabs and a screenshot of the website saying I'm participating. Then submitted a second ticket following Gneisenau013's link.

[NGA]
Members
1,792 posts
9,518 battles

@Gneisenau013 Are the five containers you get from the initial participate mission the only ones you can earn in game? Does this mean if we want to complete the collection we have to buy containers from the store?

[MCWF]
Members
1 post
7,351 battles

I don't have time to battle to check for mission working but the link appears to be working for me, the mission is listed in game now. gotta run good luck all.

[I_W]
Members
5 posts
12,097 battles
1 hour ago, Gneisenau013 said:

Ok Fleet,

#anchorsaweigh

Thanks for looking into this. ticket submitted

[WGA]
1,322 posts
7,528 battles
23 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

@Gneisenau013 Are the five containers you get from the initial participate mission the only ones you can earn in game? Does this mean if we want to complete the collection we have to buy containers from the store?

You will be able to earn containers through the combat mission chain.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/earn-your-greatness/

The items to complete the collection can appear in containers earned during the event.

#anchorsaweigh

[RST]
Members
1,845 posts
11,708 battles

Oh wait!   Are we suppose to get a starting container and a personal mission?

I just realized there's a personal mission for hockey. Is this correct or should I have also received a container? 

Edited by STINKWEED_