You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Astrosaint

CO-OP 4 haul award :-)

8 comments in this topic

[_H2O_]
Members
135 posts
6,203 battles

Greetings :

WOWS did a great service to co-op players by setting up an award for sinking 4 ships.  I has suggested a 3 ship award a few years back and this 4 ship award with camouflage prize is better than I was thinking.  I was very happy to win the award after a few tries at Tier 1 and 2.

Not everyone plays random because they want relaxed play or they are running WOWS on vintage computers.  I have had fewer computer lockups in co-op and the bots have been improved .  WOWS, you did good.:Smile-_tongue:

• Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
8,834 posts
7,257 battles
1 minute ago, Astrosaint said:

Greetings :

WOWS did a great service to co-op players by setting up an award for sinking 4 ships.  I has suggested a 3 ship award a few years back and this 4 ship award with camouflage prize is better than I was thinking.  I was very happy to win the award after a few tries at Tier 1 and 2.

Not everyone plays random because they want relaxed play or they are running WOWS on vintage computers.  I have had fewer computer lockups in co-op and the bots have been improved .  WOWS, you did good.:Smile-_tongue:

Unfortunately, it is temporary for the Ovechkin hockey event.

Opt-in now to get free captains from a short grind.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/earn-your-greatness/

Alpha Tester
116 posts
1,481 battles

I clicked the button to participate but I haven't received any special missions for this event, any info would be very welcome!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,362 posts
10,151 battles
12 minutes ago, _Goo_ said:

I clicked the button to participate but I haven't received any special missions for this event, any info would be very welcome!

Same here. I imagine if you just play you will start working towards it and earn a crate that unlocks the collection. I looked at the wows site page on the event and it doesn't really tell you much about what you have to do - just what you can get..

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,362 posts
10,151 battles
10 minutes ago, _Goo_ said:

I've been playing but nothing yet :(

Same here. Doesn't seem to have done anything.