Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TexJapan

RN Campaign kind of Meh now...

5 comments in this topic

[VFW]
Members
899 posts
20,608 battles

While I enjoy having challenges given by WG, the new stages of the RN campaign reward are disappointing compared to the last stages.   Now what I really dislike about it is the hard requirement for the Cossack to fully fill out the task but again, the reward for that is Meh as well.  I'll keep grinding it of course, get the Cossack (without buying it), and be glad that there is at least missions/task to conquer.

Took the luster away from the RN campaign.

VR,

• Cool 3

[HYDRO]
Members
1,275 posts
3,653 battles

I agree in general, but at least the halloween containers seem to have a reasonable dropchance for permanent camos.

Besides, WG stated we will be able to get 48 Guineas, not that we would get 48 Guineas and have fun  at the same time:Smile-_tongue:.

Edited by warheart1992

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

"Earn 7 stars in an Operation" Requirement: T5+.  Operation of the week?  T3.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,682 posts
3,886 battles
10 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Yeah. The idea here is to get you to div up. Doesn't help much if you're a loner or the sort of person who might have to walk away from your div because you're on call. I'm letting those tasks go and concentrating on doing all the rest. Finish the directives with all the other tasks, div up with some friends on Saturday and Sunday night if you can, and get all four of those missions done with the same seven stars seems to be the best advice out there.

[PVE]
Members
5,300 posts
17,724 battles
38 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Yeah this was not thought thru very well.  Actually the whole UK DD marathon is just getting old. I hate destroyers and won't mess with them post event so it has really started to get annoying for me. They really could have just shortened it a bit, dragging it out for no good reason is stupid. When a event is over, a player should think "that was fun" or the like. Instead I expect to feel "glad that is over". There won't be any fond memories of the struggle, just another forgettable event in a long list of forgotten events. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this