You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_LordAdmiralNelson_

Wargaming Game Center issue

6 comments in this topic

Members
20 posts
4,004 battles

Hey guys, so I was having an issue with WoWS (was bugging out) so I uninstalled the game and now am trying to reinstall it. However, when I try and install it nothing happens, it downloads the game and then when I click “run” nothing happens. On top of that the Game Center launcher is essentially frozen in the “loading” state...even if I close it and reopen it it does nothing. So I tried to uninstall the launcher but this happens.....(see picture). Any ideas? I’m so bummed and confused and out of ideas. Pls help I just wanna play WoWS

8956212D-084D-4958-9C5B-E333CDE8569E.jpeg

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,683 posts
3,820 battles

The software is buggy like I have said before the main way to fix this problem would be to run the wg-check tool and send it off in a support ticket to customer service. I am still finding people saying the software has bugs in it on certain Pc's and is still causing lag spikes. I am very surprised that these issues still have not been fixed. I think the main problem is the different routers and modems not being able to handle torrent downloading. It is very uneconomical to have users install this piece of bloatware without determining the main cause for these issues. It is unwise for Wargaming not to investigate these continued problems with a product that is supposedly "safe." I recognize that many don't have issues with this WGC, but the fact that these problems remain for some is still concerning. ironically @turbo07 is in charge of these things if I am not mistaken. We need to have full confidence in a product before it will be accepting of it. I propose a migration to steam to solve these issues instead of making users download the WGC at the current time. Please, someone, run some tests on the software at Wargaming to determine the cause of these continued problems. May I remind many of you that this is a program that the company wants to have us all use eventually, with a yet unannounced switch date.  Please get this program fixed ASAP thanks.

• Cool 2

Members
20 posts
4,004 battles

Agreed @landedkiller ! Another truly frustrating thing is that because wargaming uses torrent downloading for Game Center it is impossible to update games while on most college campuses (because they block torrents). So, while I’m at school I can’t even update WoWS which is beyond frustrating

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,514 posts
680 battles
15 hours ago, _LordAdmiralNelson_ said:

Hey guys, so I was having an issue with WoWS (was bugging out) so I uninstalled the game and now am trying to reinstall it. However, when I try and install it nothing happens, it downloads the game and then when I click “run” nothing happens. On top of that the Game Center launcher is essentially frozen in the “loading” state...even if I close it and reopen it it does nothing. So I tried to uninstall the launcher but this happens.....(see picture). Any ideas? I’m so bummed and confused and out of ideas. Pls help I just wanna play WoWS

Spoiler

8956212D-084D-4958-9C5B-E333CDE8569E.jpeg

You need to quit WGC before uninstalling.
Moreover if it don't fix the issue, than you'll need to create WGCheck report, attach it to the ticket to the support with your discription. My colleagues will investigate the reasons of the issue and help you to fix it. 

• Cool 1