Sign in to follow this  
Hazmat42690

HE fires

3 comments in this topic

[UEFN]
Members
3 posts
1,390 battles

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much? Somehow my metal ship goes up faster than a match soaked in gasoline. Within 10 seconds of starting the fight i've already been pelted with 3 volleys of HE and have 4 fires, like really? Can we dumb down the fire effects? 

• Cool 1

Members
1,484 posts
9,672 battles

WASD, spec your ship for dmg control, spec your captain the same way, learn when and when to not advance. Learn to not use repair on one fire. Learn to not go alone and make use of allies. Use communication with allies.

Honestly, you don't have the experience yet to arbitrarily ask for blanket changes without proof and/or replays.

For help, watch ichase help videos, ask to division with more experienced players and if need be, drop down tiers to a more comfortable level of play. Also, play a variety of different classes so you understand how each one plays.

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,514 posts
680 battles
13 hours ago, Hazmat42690 said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit much? Somehow my metal ship goes up faster than a match soaked in gasoline. Within 10 seconds of starting the fight i've already been pelted with 3 volleys of HE and have 4 fires, like really? Can we dumb down the fire effects? 

At the moment the situation with fires is normal. I think it couldn't be truth. 10 sec is not always sufficient for even full reload for some ships. At the moment we don't have plans to reduce fire effects. But there are pleanty options to do it with consumables, modules, perks, flags and tactics. 
Sorry but I'm locking the topic due to non-constructiveness.  

13 hours ago, _Rumple_ said:

WASD, spec your ship for dmg control, spec your captain the same way, learn when and when to not advance. Learn to not use repair on one fire. Learn to not go alone and make use of allies. Use communication with allies.

Honestly, you don't have the experience yet to arbitrarily ask for blanket changes without proof and/or replays.

For help, watch ichase help videos, ask to division with more experienced players and if need be, drop down tiers to a more comfortable level of play. Also, play a variety of different classes so you understand how each one plays.

Good advice and right point of view for dealing with fires. I would also recommend to watch some guides about current ship. 

• Bad 1