Sign in to follow this  
CAPTMUDDXX

Game Center Problem!

12 comments in this topic

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,828 posts
14,687 battles

Why does the integrity check/repair function on the game center not work? Click on it and nothing happens. Click on log in log out Nothing happens. Click on the notification bell the information is either old or false. What gives with this garbage?

[77ARC]
Beta Testers
200 posts

After reading this post I checked my game center and all those functions are working here.

• Cool 1

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,828 posts
14,687 battles

@Dadrox that's great for you they don't do anything on mine! I am logged in from several fays ago but cant log out! The updates load and install but the info about them displays days old info. At least the game launches!

[POP]
Members
1,355 posts
16,840 battles
3 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Dadrox that's great for you they don't do anything on mine! I am logged in from several fays ago but cant log out! The updates load and install but the info about them displays days old info. At least the game launches!

YO Capt

Not a expert on this but I keep reading that people have to turn off the game launcher from either the tray down the bottom cant think of the correct name or through that manger system, god sorry having memory block at the moment on the both there names both are apparently a pain but that seems to be the only way.

Ill get back to you when I can think of there correct names I'm at work

cheers  

[POP]
Members
1,355 posts
16,840 battles
51 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

System tray  is one of the names I was trying to think of it still may not work  though.

cheers

[VOP]
Members
377 posts
7,354 battles

The other one is the Task Manager. Right click Task bar at bottom of main desktop window>Select Task manager or Press Ctrl +Alt+Del to get to it.  Apparently the WGC is hung and not displaying correct information. Rebooting the pc should correct this as well, if you leave it on for a few days at a time. Good Luck! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,508 posts
674 battles
16 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Why does the integrity check/repair function on the game center not work? Click on it and nothing happens. Click on log in log out Nothing happens. Click on the notification bell the information is either old or false. What gives with this garbage?

Sorry for your issue. Please create report in you WGC and send it to the support if the issue is actual.

Spoiler

Capture.JPG

Did you try to  reload WGC, system? Usually it works. 

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,828 posts
14,687 battles

@turbo07 of course it is a problem! It does not work! No I have not reloaded the WGC nor will I! It takes to long and I am not about to uninstall/reinstall and sit here waiting for 3 days. This WGC was a load of [edited] to start with and no needed! The individual launcher worked just fine! 

Report made and sent in a ticket!

Community Department
2,508 posts
674 battles
7 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@turbo07 of course it is a problem! It does not work! No I have not reloaded the WGC nor will I! It takes to long and I am not about to uninstall/reinstall and sit here waiting for 3 days. This WGC was a load of [edited] to start with and no needed! The individual launcher worked just fine! 

I want to help you with fixing it. But without your assistance it will be impossible. Need more additional info and logs of the WGC for support.

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,828 posts
14,687 battles

@turbo07 thanks I ran that check and sent the report in a ticket. But as I said I will not do an uninstall/reinstall.

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,508 posts
674 battles
3 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@turbo07 thanks I ran that check and sent the report in a ticket. But as I said I will not do an uninstall/reinstall.

Thank you for your assistance. I suppose it will be helpful maybe for someone else either.