Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Iron_Salvo921

Jutland's third turret.

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

46
[UTWE]
Members
228 posts
3,097 battles

WHat happened to Jutland's third turret I remember it having a 3rd double barreled turret closer to its stern. Now all I see is AA mounts and its third turret has one barrel right behind its funnel. I hate it like this it used to look so amazingly gorgeous, now it just looks ok. Is there anyway to get the old turret back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,511 posts
6,974 battles
Just now, Iron_Salvo921 said:

WHat happened to Jutland's third turret I remember it having a 3rd double barreled turret closer to its stern. Now all I see is AA mounts and its third turret has one barrel right behind its funnel. I hate it like this it used to look so amazingly gorgeous, now it just looks ok. Is there anyway to get the old turret back?

is it the same with the A & B hull?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,717
[SALVO]
Members
19,504 posts
19,640 battles
15 minutes ago, Iron_Salvo921 said:

WHat happened to Jutland's third turret I remember it having a 3rd double barreled turret closer to its stern. Now all I see is AA mounts and its third turret has one barrel right behind its funnel. I hate it like this it used to look so amazingly gorgeous, now it just looks ok. Is there anyway to get the old turret back?

Good question.  I don't have the Jutland yet, but that layout is … bizarre.  I'd have thought that the AA would have been where the 3rd turret is located and the 3rd turret would have been on that stern platform.  That 3rd turret looks very uncomfortably placed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46
[UTWE]
Members
228 posts
3,097 battles
2 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

No, it isn't. Once you upgrade the hull, it looks fine.

Thank you so much I was so worried because Jutland was the ship I was most excited for for RN DDs and then when that happened I wasn't even gonna keep it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46
[UTWE]
Members
228 posts
3,097 battles
5 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

No, it isn't. Once you upgrade the hull, it looks fine.

Wait, how do you know? I just checked out your profile and you don't have Jutland, so how do you know it gets its third double barreled turret?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,359
[HYDRO]
Members
2,679 posts
4,438 battles
36 minutes ago, Iron_Salvo921 said:

Wait, how do you know? I just checked out your profile and you don't have Jutland, so how do you know it gets its third double barreled turret?

If you click on the hull module, you can see in the stats that the single turns into a double. It's not visual.

 

Also pictures:

800px-JutTopDown.jpg

Edited by warheart1992

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,705
[SQUAD]
Members
7,936 posts
8,339 battles
3 hours ago, Iron_Salvo921 said:

Wait, how do you know? I just checked out your profile and you don't have Jutland, so how do you know it gets its third double barreled turret?

A) All you have to do is click the upgrade. B) You clearly didn't look much, because I've been testing it in Co-op the last 2 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
113
[HOT]
[HOT]
Members
425 posts
10,713 battles

B hull for maximum fire power. A hull has the single barrel rear turret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,682
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,463 posts
11,457 battles

Hate for the actual historical, quirky, unique and cool A-hull configuration makes me sad :(

Edited by mofton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46
[UTWE]
Members
228 posts
3,097 battles
34 minutes ago, mofton said:

Hate for the actual historical, quirky, unique and cool A-hull configuration makes me sad :(

I am a stickler for history I ONLY play ships that were made. Although I am making an exception for Jutland because it looks amazing with the third turret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,746
[PVE]
Members
7,907 posts
13,843 battles
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, Iron_Salvo921 said:

WHat happened to Jutland's third turret I remember it having a 3rd double barreled turret closer to its stern. Now all I see is AA mounts and its third turret has one barrel right behind its funnel. I hate it like this it used to look so amazingly gorgeous, now it just looks ok. Is there anyway to get the old turret back?

As others have said it needs the B hull as shown here in my port...

lZ72RO4.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
224 posts
12 battles
On 10/24/2018 at 12:31 AM, Iron_Salvo921 said:

I am a stickler for history I ONLY play ships that were made. Although I am making an exception for Jutland because it looks amazing with the third turret.

3x2 Battle class destroyers were built for Venezuela. Overkill for tier 9 imo.

11147827386_6ddaba4172_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×