You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Max_T

WORCHESTER nerf

76 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
470 posts

worchester nerf = lmbo a lot. i read where u.  WOWS  dves were going to nerft it so dds would have a chance to get away. what about the rest of us? they can STILL take out t9s from hideing behind mtn and can not hit them. t8s any class  is deleted fast and if they are not spotd and the hold fire till ur close its game over for you.i would get one myself but every time i grind out a ship like that u all kill it at WOWS i got the des and close to the hindy kill its range or something. its so OP

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 7

[C4C]
Members
5,208 posts
3,143 battles

While I don't know that your point is particularly well articulated; yes, Wooster is comically overpowered and everyone knows it. Her "nerf" was a tiny tap, compared to old-fashioned beating from the nerf bat she needed.

Edited by goldeagle1123
  • Cool 4
  • Bad 2

[WOLF9]
Members
8,424 posts
3,951 battles
6 minutes ago, goldeagle1123 said:

Wooster is comically overpowered and everyone knows it. Her "nerf" was tiny tap, compared to old-fashioned beating from the nerf bat she needed.

Call your Wooster OP and raise you a Harugumo.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[C4C]
Members
5,208 posts
3,143 battles
14 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Call your Wooster OP and raise you a Harugumo.

I believe this thread is about Wooster and not Harugumo, relativism doesn't make Wooster not broken. That said Haru is pretty stupid too.

• Boring 1

[SBS]
Members
3,711 posts
2,408 battles

I think English isn't the OP's first language, please cut him/her some slack.  Also, the sauce will likely be getting a nerf if concealment expert ends up being a flat 10%.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles
33 minutes ago, Max_T said:

worchester nerf = lmbo a lot. i read where u.  WOWS  dves were going to nerft it so dds would have a chance to get away. what about the rest of us? they can STILL take out t9s from hideing behind mtn and can not hit them. t8s any class  is deleted fast and if they are not spotd and the hold fire till ur close its game over for you.i would get one myself but every time i grind out a ship like that u all kill it at WOWS i got the des and close to the hindy kill its range or something. its so OP

Image result for it's trying to communicate meme

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[90THB]
Members
941 posts
9,347 battles
2 minutes ago, Seraphil said:

The hell's a Worchester?

That's a boat in this game brohan you can bet on that.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,167 posts
11,637 battles
46 minutes ago, Max_T said:

I give free hug when such a time, you know, letting the Forces flow through you.

Be aware, I bite and chew some times.

[FBXGC]
Members
384 posts
2,429 battles

*Worcester

Also please stop calling it the "Wooster" The vowel sound is not nearly that long. Imagine a sound equal parts "Wuh" and "Woo".

Edited by HashtagYoloSwagChamp
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
19,504 posts
19,640 battles
5 minutes ago, HashtagYoloSwagChamp said:

*Worcester

Also please stop calling it the "Wooster" The vowel sound is not nearly that long. Imagine a sound equal parts "Wuh" and "Woo".

That's why I think that it should be colloquially typed "Wusstah", not "Wooster".  Speaking as a local, it's not really "Woo-ster".  It's much closer to "Wuss-tah".

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
19,504 posts
19,640 battles
5 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Are you still using a flip phone?  Because phones these days have keyboards and you can actually type out words and use punctuation.  

Provided you know the language.

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,060 posts
14,657 battles
58 minutes ago, Max_T said:

See the source image

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
19,504 posts
19,640 battles
14 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

I give free hug when such a time, you know, letting the Forces flow through you.

Be aware, I bite and chew some times.

Ya know, the problem with letting the Forces flow through you is that sometimes you end up with diarrhea, verbal or otherwise.  And when otherwise, it can get very "forceful".

[WOLF9]
Members
8,424 posts
3,951 battles
21 minutes ago, HashtagYoloSwagChamp said:

*Worcester

Depends on where yah fum.

Edited by iDuckman
  • Funny 1

[FBXGC]
Members
384 posts
2,429 battles
2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Depends on where yah fum.

Even in the UK version of English it would be closer to "Worse-Ter" than anything else. Nowhere that should have any say in the pronunciation would use the "Woo" sound. Furthermore, because the ship is in fact named after the city in Massachusetts, the local "Wustah" pronunciation would be the most acceptable. 

[WOLF9]
Members
8,424 posts
3,951 battles

There's a Worcester, RI, too, close to where I grew up.  From the Bahstan perspective you're right.  Others vary some, but generally, no long oo, but not quite uh.  Kinda half way between.

And pronounce the trailing r as you would where yah fum.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
18,783 posts
10,788 battles
59 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

I think English isn't the OP's first language, please cut him/her some slack.  Also, the sauce will likely be getting a nerf if concealment expert ends up being a flat 10%.

Oh, I will bet money that OP's first language is supposed to be English. While non-English speakers will make mistakes what they write is never as tortured as the OP's postings.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Members
1,300 posts
5,483 battles
49 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Provided you know the language.

Except that if you look at his past posts, he clearly does speak English. He just seems to have an affinity for posting gibberish. 

• Boring 1