You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Max_T

ROYAL NAVY crates

9 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
Beta Testers
470 posts

guess they done  away with the crates no use for me to keep doing event done got the t 8 dd   had it infact

[PVE]
Members
14,689 posts
9,312 battles
17 minutes ago, Max_T said:

guess they done  away with the crates no use for me to keep doing event done got the t 8 dd   had it infact

The Sovereigns were earned in patch 7.9. The current RN event container reward is pumpkin crates. You can also get ECXP. Also if you collect the 48 Guineas and buy 2 more for as little as $1 to get 50 to buy it from the Arsenal, you can get 9,600 doubloons.

Members
1,745 posts
11,091 battles

Are they done handing out Sovereigns in crates? I thought they were going to be available until Nov?  

What happened to the last  Hall of Fame rewards? I didn't get any of them

[OO7]
Members
4,070 posts
10,738 battles
4 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Are they done handing out Sovereigns in crates? I thought they were going to be available until Nov?  

Didn't you read the first thing they said about the event:

"this event is not as confusing as it may appear"

Come on, figure it out..... /s

Seriously there have been some major disconnects regarding this event and wg has done a terrible job addressing them and clarifying them. 

[PVE]
Members
14,689 posts
9,312 battles
2 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

The free RN containers are over. There are still the shop premium RN containers and the Arsenal RN containers. You have until Nov 13th to spend the Sovereigns.

fHqnFSB.jpg

There was an issue with the last set of HoF rewards. Probably because of the patch as my guess. Here is the main thread about it and the WG Mods have responded to it.

[PVE]
Members
14,689 posts
9,312 battles

In case my sig isn't working, here is the RN Event thread. I try to keep it updated with the latest info.