You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hatsuzuki_DD

Midway game I just played

9 comments in this topic

[CUTIE]
Members
356 posts
13,810 battles

To whoever had the misfortune of having me on their team in a Midway a little while ago be inactive, I am sure I got report spammed as afk.  Unfortunately it was out of my hands due to a power outtage in my area caused by I dont know what.  Apparently it is going to be out for a few hours.  I am sorry if this had any negative affects on your experience in game and offer my appologies.

Edited by Satsuki_DD
misstyped word
  • Cool 4

Members
21,801 posts
5,717 battles

If I was any good with .gifs, I'd post the the apology call between Sandler and Buscemi from Billy Madison......

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,029 posts
14,602 battles
28 minutes ago, Satsuki_DD said:

To whoever had the misfortune of having me on their team in a Midway a little while ago be inactive, I am sure I got report spammed as afk.  Unfortunately it was out of my hands due to a power outtage in my area caused by I dont know what.  Apparently it is going to be out for a few hours.  I am sorry if this had any negative affects om your experience in game and offer my appologies.

you shot down 18 planes and the opposing CV couldn't auto drop you very well. You ended up 6th on the team for winning. The enemy cv shot down 1 plane.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,124 posts
13,790 battles
17 minutes ago, Hiroe said:

It happens to everyone. It's not even a thing.

But, a CV being afk does influence game outcome.

Last night our 3 man destroyer division was wiped out in minutes because of constantly being spotted and cross torped.

All 3 caps fell to enemy.

The enemy MIDWAY had a field day.

Unfortunate events happen and can be understood, but in a match it is not understood unless a div mate explained it, it looks more like an AFK bot.

I will give a plus 1 for the apology.

[CUTIE]
Members
356 posts
13,810 battles
15 minutes ago, APA_204 said:

you shot down 18 planes and the opposing CV couldn't auto drop you very well. You ended up 6th on the team for winning. The enemy cv shot down 1 plane.

Were you in the game?  it was about an hour or so ago now

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
17 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

But, a CV being afk does influence game outcome.

Nice. I will say this: the OP does have a cute avatar, which is something the rest of you should be working on. Ufufu.

• Cool 1

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,029 posts
14,602 battles
16 minutes ago, Satsuki_DD said:

Were you in the game?  it was about an hour or so ago now

No, but I have had so many horrific cvs in the past few days, it was entirely possible that what I described, happened.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,412 posts
1 hour ago, Satsuki_DD said:

To whoever had the misfortune of having me on their team in a Midway a little while ago be inactive, I am sure I got report spammed as afk.  Unfortunately it was out of my hands due to a power outtage in my area caused by I dont know what.  Apparently it is going to be out for a few hours.  I am sorry if this had any negative affects on your experience in game and offer my appologies.

OMFG, we lost so bad. Complete rout because you were so thoughtless as to not install a backup generator! Oh the horror, the horror!! It wasn't that our random collection of players was spanked by their random collection of players. It was all because of this one thing!!! This one thing that was absolutely, positively, someone else's fault, totally, and completely, leaving me 100% free of responsibility for the loss!!!! You should uninstall, enter a convent, and reflect on the horrific sin you have committed, while begging for absolution!!!!!

Then again, it's a video game, it happens.