You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AltarSkunk

Daring Personal Combat Mission

8 comments in this topic

[ALTAR]
[ALTAR]
Members
4 posts
2,759 battles

When will we get the Daring's Personal Combat Mission?  Hopefully it is something that'll make it as stealthy as it was advertised (though I'm betting it won't go below the 5.7 possible for the Gearing).

[HINON]
Members
10,537 posts
8 minutes ago, Cuesta_Rey said:

This thing needs more than a stealth boost. The guns are pure crap. Just garbage.

Bad guns? Umm no, the AP is amazing.

Members
1,177 posts
6,573 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

Bad guns? Umm no, the AP is amazing.

Maybe that's the trick...AP against enemy DD's. I'll try it and let you know. 

I'll amend to stick by my original statement and back it up with facts...the Daring guns using HE are pure crap. Just garbage.

[HINON]
Members
10,537 posts
2 minutes ago, Cuesta_Rey said:

Maybe that's the trick...AP against enemy DD's. I'll try it and let you know. 

I'll amend to stick by my original statement and back it up with facts...the Daring guns using HE are pure crap. Just garbage.

Go for it, you'll even make Khabas cry.

[SALVO]
Members
19,461 posts
19,601 battles
41 minutes ago, AltarSkunk said:

When will we get the Daring's Personal Combat Mission?  Hopefully it is something that'll make it as stealthy as it was advertised (though I'm betting it won't go below the 5.7 possible for the Gearing).

The Harugumo doesn't even have such a mission yet.

[PVE]
Members
14,683 posts
9,298 battles
44 minutes ago, AltarSkunk said:

All new T10's will get a Unique Upgrade, WG is waiting a few months for a play style to settle and then they can balance an alternate play style.

The Unique Upgrades are supposed to be balanced so that a ship with one and a ship without one are balanced to fight each other. These Upgrades are not to make the ships OP. In theory.

[BUOY]
Members
819 posts
5,057 battles

IMO the Daring is a really good ship. Those AP angles just shred any enemy. I played Daring 4 times and have an average damage of 66k. I only have a 10 point captain on it too. Wonder what will happen if I put a 19 point cap on it.