Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TNG_Ambassador

Captain from RN DD Line PREMIUM Lightening *disappeared* when WG made it a Silver Ship.....

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
2,964 posts
24,101 battles

Puff that was called magic. now you see and now you don't .     hehehehhe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
373
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,241 posts

It assigned mine to the Black Swan and required spending a bunch of Elite Capt XP to make it usable again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
763 posts
13,072 battles

I thought any captain on a RN DD when the patch dropped was supposed to be retrained to that DD? Did I read that wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
974
[CVA16]
Members
4,731 posts
14,454 battles
1 minute ago, hexeris said:

I thought any captain on a RN DD when the patch dropped was supposed to be retrained to that DD? Did I read that wrong?

That would make sense unless their whole idea was to trick players into spending real money to retrain once they got the ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
763 posts
13,072 battles
2 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

That would make sense unless their whole idea was to trick players into spending real money to retrain once they got the ships.

My 19pt captain sitting on the Lightning was still trained to the Gallant, very annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
974
[CVA16]
Members
4,731 posts
14,454 battles
1 minute ago, hexeris said:

My 19pt captain sitting on the Lightning was still trained to the Gallant, very annoying.

Have seen lots of complaints about missing or mis-trained Brit DD captains. Have yet to see an official WG response as to what is going on. Fix in the works or working as intended?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×