Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMCS_Hamilton

Hindenburg Camo

4 comments in this topic

[NCBL]
Members
56 posts
8,203 battles

Hello WG, 

Probably heard this before but the Hindy camo is kind of, ugly...    What would be the chances of getting something very similar to the Prinz Eugen?  (No, not that eagle stuff) As a customer I would lay down another 5k gold for that. 

I guess that's it, thank you.

• Boring 2

[STW]
Members
59 posts
13,941 battles
6 hours ago, HMCS_Hamilton said:

Hello WG, 

Probably heard this before but the Hindy camo is kind of, ugly...    What would be the chances of getting something very similar to the Prinz Eugen?  (No, not that eagle stuff) As a customer I would lay down another 5k gold for that. 

I guess that's it, thank you.

There's a mod in Aslains for "clean" ships for each nation which provides a different camouflage.  You will see the alternate camouflage on your PC, but others will not (they may even see you has not having a camouflage).  The striped camouflage to which you are referring on the Bismarck and Prinz Eugen is called the "Baltic camouflage", and it was not used on other ships.

Since the Hindenburg is (heavily) based on the design of the Hipper class, it dons a camouflage very similar to what the Admiral Hipper actually used during its operations in the North Sea.  The Roon's premium camouflage is very similar to it as well.

• Cool 1

Members
152 posts
9,589 battles

Try the free camo given to the DM.  It makes the ship look like a cartoon but the benefits are nice and it was free! 

Biggest problem is it took the windows off the bridge or is it the eagle *hit everyone has to walk in?

Sign in to follow this