Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CylonRed

FTY - Pingplotter and traffic to LA

5 comments in this topic

Members
4,539 posts
7,396 battles

My ping has been all over to night so I broke out Ping Plotter an I see in and around LA/San Jose close to 100 ms - a bit of latency.  It is jumpy - from 50 ms ping to 250 ms ping in game with what looks to be a little packet loss.

Edited by CylonRed

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
11 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

My ping has been all over to night so I broke out Ping Plotter an I see in and around LA/San Jose close to 100 ms - a bit of latency.  It is jumpy - from 50 ms ping to 250 ms ping in game with what looks to be a little packet loss.

Played ranked most of the day just fine, but now it's disconnect and 600+ ping spikes so I quit.

Members
4,539 posts
7,396 battles
10 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Must be a different route than mine.  Not having that issue here in the Midwest.  

It is very near the end of the route for me in Ohio.  The 100% PL is nothing - that hardware does not respond to pings.  PL is coming and going but the latency is real.  This is with Spectrum service 100 meg.  This is for 2 of the 3 IPs - 3rd is not any different than the 2 shown.

WoWs - ping1.PNG

WoWs - ping2.PNG

Edited by CylonRed

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
12 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

It is very near the end of the route for me in Ohio.  The 100% PL is nothing - that hardware does not respond to pings.  PL is coming and going but the latency is real.  This is with Spectrum service 100 meg.  This is for 2 of the 3 IPs - 3rd is not any different than the 2 shown.

From Missouri, with att as my ISP, I never go through that network.  

image.png.a2fdd48a73f302e8e8f703b7ed9449d7.png

image.png.25149e040252be3228153584d2de39eb.png

I essentially take a completely different route than yours originating in RoadRunner.

Sign in to follow this