Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ECA

MY OPINION..

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
73 posts
766 battles

I keep seeing a REVERSE of how battle is..

Let me ask if this is wrong...

LETS SAY... 1-2 BB and 1-3 DD and 1-2 Cruisers..

Let the sit near each other, and wonder to a position AND do their thing...

Why let 1/2 your team dies because you want to die early.

ALl the ships have good Site on range and whats ahead, but the BB gets a head up and tells the other ships WHATS happening..

The crusoiers can group up and split if needed, but the DD can ruch and spread torps...HIDe in the islands and trap...

THE BB is a target after it see's everything elve but the other ships TEND to be almost invisable until they FIRE GUNS...or smoke up..

Easier to launch torps IF NOT A TARGET at the time...you can HIT, not always sink the larger targets..and if the DD are seen forst, you have allot of ships to protect WARN you of whats coming...

WHY let the Dd wonder around and DIE, when you can use them later....

• Bad 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,111 posts
17,776 battles
2 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Huh?

No kidding.

7 minutes ago, ECA said:

I keep seeing a REVERSE of how battle is..

Let me ask if this is wrong...

LETS SAY... 1-2 BB and 1-3 DD and 1-2 Cruisers..

Let the sit near each other, and wonder to a position AND do their thing...

Why let 1/2 your team dies because you want to die early.

ALl the ships have good Site on range and whats ahead, but the BB gets a head up and tells the other ships WHATS happening..

The crusoiers can group up and split if needed, but the DD can ruch and spread torps...HIDe in the islands and trap...

THE BB is a target after it see's everything elve but the other ships TEND to be almost invisable until they FIRE GUNS...or smoke up..

Easier to launch torps IF NOT A TARGET at the time...you can HIT, not always sink the larger targets..and if the DD are seen forst, you have allot of ships to protect WARN you of whats coming...

WHY let the Dd wonder around and DIE, when you can use them later....

Huh?

[O_O]
Members
4,427 posts
9,600 battles

Wut

Edited by desmo_2

[STURM]
Members
302 posts
2,918 battles

Yeah, this guy's threads always read like a move script that was written by someone high on acid, then ripped up and taped back together by someone illiterate.

Behold:

Members
4,569 posts
6,515 battles

I meant no disrespect but have no idea what the point of OP is. 

Beta Testers
73 posts
766 battles

wich would be better a  BB spotting and the otehr shios not seen...YET

or a bunch or Dd spotted...? and the other team sEEING ALLTHE BB, because they are seen by 1 other ship....

Then to see a BB FIRST.... andt thinking thats the only one??

Beta Testers
73 posts
766 battles

my fingers dont speak english..

When you expect the DD to be scout THAT IS NOT their job..

The BB and DD can Both see the Enemy Bb at the same time..

YOUR BB can fire at the enemy Long before a DD even wants to..  After spotting, and While the DD is around its Own BB...its a defender.  Watching for the Other DD from the enemy.  He can also...After thinning the enemy abit, Scout...  It is better when the BB can overlook/support the DD at the beginning, rather then have him TRY to be a scout.

Being a scout means something stupid happens.  as soon as 1 enemy see's you...ALL the enemy can SEE YOU..  This is not detection, except the first DD spotted him.  And its NOT a shadow displayed on the map...its VISUAL ID AND SPOTTING to every ship...What is the enemy BB going to do, after the enemy DD is spotted....FIRE..Shoot the mouse, shoot it...

In the rules its Supposed to be an indication that something is there...NOT a full visual..  Until the Enemy is in DETECTION RANGE..  but its not working that way.

I believe the team should work together...the BB should tell people WHERE they are going...Other wise you end up ALL the BB...over there... and ALL the rest Someplace else..and its fricking stupid to battle that way..  Iv been in a DD and rounded a corner and FOUND the WHOLE enemy team...I spotted 6 and DIED.  And all my BB were at the other end of the map...4 BB in 1 cap...LOVE IT..

There needs to be Abit of communication in the game.  But everyone is silent.  I ask where they are going and its either SHUT UP..WATCH THE MAP, or nothing.  Yes I can just SIT and watch the BB go that way, and the rest the other...and we loose every battle..  As 1 spotter, spotted the Cruisers and DD, and the WHOLE enemy BB fired at us, along with Avoiding 2-3-4 enemy dd...try it,,, it isnt easy.

Members
53 posts
1,565 battles

You don't need to unconceal yourself at any point in high tier games in a DD.

Your torp range is further than your concealment range. If you're gunboating within range of a radar cruiser without cover. We'll that's on you for playing a dumb move. If you sit in smoke in front of a radar cruiser. Again, dumb move. 

If you're stumbling upon the whole enemy and getting killed its because you didn't look at the map, or you suicides on purpose. You're playing 100 games in DDs but you've survived only 8 games?

You gotta pay attention to your concealment radius, I can tell just by looking at your stats you're rushing cruisers and trying to torp and gun them but it's not working. If you're solo out there, just spot, dump torps and contest caps.. Deny their points. You don't have to gunboat and torp rush everything you see. 

Sign in to follow this