Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nutaz

When will the other nations Vessels get to fly 2 flags

4 comments in this topic

[TAZ]
Members
399 posts

Just as the title ask?  Currently only the USN and IJN vessels get to fly dual flags, we have had MN missions/collection, RN missions/collection  etc.  I ask when Devs.

[SALVO]
Members
17,069 posts
17,716 battles

Given that the 2 flags thing seems tied to legendary captains, I'd say that when other nations get legendary captains, then they'll get to fly 2 flags.

Members
4,825 posts
5,596 battles

I'd say Germany is likely next. USN and IJN were the first two nations in the game. Excluding Warspite, German battleships were the next new nation and line to show up(yes I'm ignoring the possibility that RU cruisers dropped first, but I'm 95% certain German BBs came before them), so I suspect they'll be the next nation to get a Legendary captain, since they have the third oldest line.

Edit: After some quick digging, it seems that RU cruisers were introduced in 0.5.4, and German BBs in 0.5.10. However, I still think Germany will get a Legendary captain first because well, I assume it's easier for WG to find and research a captain to be Legendary for the Germans which most everyone will recognize. Plus, I'm fairly positive that the German lines are more popular than the Russian lines.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Sign in to follow this