Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
neptunes_wrath

KHABIB.... McGregor... Who do you have and why....

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,316 posts
501 battles

odds are in McGregors favor due to the weak Chin of Khabib.... but if Khabib get a hold of Connor it might just be ALL OVER...
If Connor can keep his gas tank full (and he is NOTORIOUS for having no gas tank after 8 minutes of fighting) he might stand a chance... if he gets his left in once or maybe twice he wins...
I like them both but would like to see Khabib get his due and finally make people understand WHY he is undefeated and a bbbbbBEAST

Alpha Tester
5,052 posts
2,432 battles

Honestly, what I want to see at one point in the future is McGregor vs George St. Pierre. I'd love to see St. Pierre shut that mouthy Irish punk up with the *ss-whooping of his life and show him how to be a real sportsman.

Members
1,316 posts
501 battles
28 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

Honestly, what I want to see at one point in the future is McGregor vs George St. Pierre. I'd love to see St Pierre shut that mouthy Irish punk up with the *ss-whooping of his life and show him how to be a real sportsman.

I would love to agree with you but IMHO GSP would not be able to..
Despite the mouthy crap talk, he has backed up pretty much every thing he has said, and beaten the best of the best in Featherwieght and has nothing else to gain by fighting but mmore money...
NOW, Cowboy Cerrone on the other hand.... THAT guy can beat him...
BUT with 100 million, I am sure we might not see Connor much anymore... especially if he loses

Alpha Tester
5,052 posts
2,432 battles
15 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

I would love to agree with you but IMHO GSP would not be able to..
Despite the mouthy crap talk, he has backed up pretty much every thing he has said, and beaten the best of the best in Featherwieght and has nothing else to gain by fighting but mmore money...
NOW, Cowboy Cerrone on the other hand.... THAT guy can beat him...
BUT with 100 million, I am sure we might not see Connor much anymore... especially if he loses

McGregor's very good, but George St. Pierre is MMA's GOAT. No one, and I mean that, can outfight him. 

Sign in to follow this