You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

CV's please don't

6 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,105 posts
4,197 battles

My latest Raptor Rescue was doomed from the start by the CV. He sent his fighters to search for the carriers before the 1st enemy DD was spotted. Of course the enemy CV launched his planes. The Raptor was a sitting Target & was sunk 5 minutes in the game.

• Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,649 posts
9,052 battles

There seems to be a lot of people playing this for the first time and being one of the harder scenarios mistakes are punished severely. Let's add some do to this, if you ship is damaged go to Engineer and get repaired!

• Cool 1

[HAVOK]
[HAVOK]
Beta Testers
586 posts
1,001 battles
7 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

There seems to be a lot of people playing this for the first time and being one of the harder scenarios mistakes are punished severely. Let's add some do to this, if you ship is damaged go to Engineer and get repaired!

I know nothing about this part of the game and have only done it twice, I had no idea those ships could repair us as well. Thanks for the tip!

[PVE]
Members
359 posts

I don`t play this OP. to much because to many people go CV hunting or sit back and let Raptor die.

• Cool 1

[TDRB]
Members
1,105 posts
4,197 battles
7 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

OK, CV's  the BB that spawns just to the north of the starting point should be your 1st target. Don't crowd around the Engineering ship until the Raptor is repaired and through that narrow slot between the 2 islands. Surface ship launched torpedoes are the biggest threat to the Raptor in most battles. Enemy DD's & Cruisers are top priority. Sinking the enemy carriers means nothing if the operation fails.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,649 posts
9,052 battles
9 hours ago, kgh52 said:

OK, CV's  the BB that spawns just to the north of the starting point should be your 1st target. Don't crowd around the Engineering ship until the Raptor is repaired and through that narrow slot between the 2 islands. Surface ship launched torpedoes are the biggest threat to the Raptor in most battles. Enemy DD's & Cruisers are top priority. Sinking the enemy carriers means nothing if the operation fails.

This, a four star win is far better than a zero star loss.