You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

How many ship missions have you gotten?

131 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
820 posts
6,188 battles

I have gotten 3 so far thru regular UK containers. I have gotten all the contains possible thru the missions we can do.

Members
220 posts
7,619 battles

I'm finishing up the 2nd one now brohan I sure wish I could have gotten the Lightning because I heard that's a real fun ship to drive but it hasn't happened yet but I still hold out hope that I will get it. Right now I have the Icarus and the Acasta. I only played the Acasta once I scored fairly well but I didn't have much fun in it so I'll just retire that one thanks for reading brohan.

[WAG]
Members
391 posts
7,471 battles

From the RN event, just the Tiers 5 and 6.

[PVE]
Members
9,554 posts
7,456 battles

I have opened 33 free containers and two premium containers and only received one of the missions so far. I got Acasta.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,277 posts
25,281 battles

0 ship missions.

34 containers opened.

• Cool 1

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,047 posts
9,345 battles

zero...with lots of crates opened...ah well nothing wrong with starting a T1 lol

[PVE]
Members
382 posts
8,581 battles

One- the Acasta, which is like getting a spider ring with all your tickets at Chucky Cheese. Pretty meh

Members
18,188 posts
5,192 battles
7 minutes ago, DustRhino said:

From the RN event, just the Tiers 5 and 6.

Same. I'll probably sell them and keep the captains.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,248 posts
4,207 battles

Two so far, on the first Friday and Saturday of the event - Acasta, then Icarus. "Off to a great start!", as the game sometimes tells me, but my lack of success since then suggests that this is the end of it for me.

No RN premium containers bought. Some not acquired due to lack of Tier VII+ UK DD thus far (I'm in this to acquire Cossack, not milk doubloons from her).

I MIGHT buy a premium container or two if I get near the end and need to be certain of enough sovereigns to get Warspite.

Because I "won" these ships (i.e. obtained them fully tricked-out by completing in-game tasks), I will never sell them.

[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
119 posts
3,671 battles

I got 3 of them so far hoping i get the 8

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,561 battles

Now THERE is a touchy point.  I wasn't going to have my alt 'non-premium' account doing anything for this thing.. 

Well...   Boom Boom Boom..  Normal playing around (not trying) got me T5, T6, and T8 DD missions.

So I buy a Sims for my alt account and burn them out in the Dunkirk Dynamo Scenario...   Couple days and I'm done.  Wow!  Great luck for my poor alt account.

--MEANWHILE-- back on this account..  I'm grinding out every directive and being treated like total craap.  After dozens of drops, I finally received the Acasta -- which was a painful grind in the twisty new Raptor Rescue.

And today, starting at zero, I'm working on those missing RN DD directive items buried 3 levels down....   TOTALLY PAINFUL...   Every Mission is LOW TIER..  I'm serious..   Yes, I have proof.

I am completely jealous of my alt account.

LowTierEveryBattle_1.jpg

LowTierEveryBattle_All.jpg

[ENDVR]
Members
410 posts
5,323 battles

Mine came from premium crates, so won’t help on standard crate data graphs.

All four missions within 20 premium crates (4, 7, 8, and 16).

[O_O]
Members
4,399 posts
9,515 battles
11 minutes ago, Morpheous said:

zero...with lots of crates opened...ah well nothing wrong with starting a T1 lol

I'll tell ya what...I am going to pull some strings for you.  If you have enough XP on your Weymouth, I am going to GUARANTEE you will start the RN DD's at Tier 2.  Because that's the kind of fella I am.

I have gotten the Acasta and Icarus missions.  I don't know how many containers I have opened, but I have completed all available tasks (minus those requiring T7+ RN DD) and I bought 5 premium containers (which didn't contain any missions).

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
547 posts
2,102 battles

Got the icarus the 1st week got the acasta yesterday. I want the jervis or lighting missions so can do the prem container mission.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,561 battles

Meanwhile on my Alt Account....  Where I'm not even trying at all....

Sep_30_18_Sims_AS_Dynamo_Win_Lightning_E.jpg

PinkShips.jpg

[DPG]
Members
892 posts
4,430 battles

I've gotten one, the Jervis, and that was from a bundle of premium crates I won during a stream.  

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles
5 hours ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

Got the icarus the 1st week got the acasta yesterday. I want the jervis or lighting missions so can do the prem container mission.

Note that the premium container mission for tomorrow says (when you click on it & the details come up) it can be done in T5-T8 not just T7 & T8. Todays premium container requires the T7 & T8 only though.

Oh...as for the OPs question...I got nothing from the 1st 2 weeks containers but am saving up until I get all from this week before I open them...but I accidently opened 1 while opening my daily containers the day before yesterday & got the Acasta.

No $ for premium containers so just the basics for me.

Edit: That's weird...I could have sworn it said premium containers before & now it is 2 regular containers instead...which equals 5 less sovereigns...that kinda sucks as I'm sure it said 1 premium container before & I need every sovereign possible to get both the Warspite & the Dunkirk commander.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[LHG]
Members
1,193 posts
4,953 battles

Through only the free crates, I got the Acasta mission halfway through the first week, and then I got Icarus and Jervis just this Tuesday before the reset.

[XBRTC]
Members
1,399 posts
7,411 battles

3, and they were only from paid containers.

I've opened about a hundred free containers with zero missions received. (Yes, about a hundred. All the mission-based ones, then used sovereigns to buy containers from the arsenal, after getting Warspite, doubloons for a duplicate Gallant, and Bert Dunkirk.)