You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

How many ship missions have you gotten?

15 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
821 posts
6,189 battles

I have gotten 3 so far thru regular UK containers. I have gotten all the contains possible thru the missions we can do.

• Bad 1

[FOXEH]
Members
3,359 posts
12,148 battles

Acosta, Icarus, and Jervis. The first through standard mission crates, the next two by paying $15 for 5 premium crates. Lightning will have to come thru standard crates now.

Edited by Khafni

[RST]
Members
333 posts
6,904 battles
5 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Acosta, Icarus, and Jarvis. The first through standard mission crates, the next two by paying $15 for 5 premium crates. Lightning will have to come thru standard crates now.

Same ships but opposite acquisition, Acasta and Icarus from the 5 premium crates I purchased at start of event, then Jarvis from free in game regular container from missions.

Edited by groomsiebelle

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,111 posts
12,668 battles

Zero and counting. Earned and opened every regular container available through the event (minus Hall of Grind).

[LOU1]
Members
3,047 posts
8,134 battles

5,6,7 on my main account and 6,7,8 on my Steam account.  Would really have liked to get the 8 on my main account ...

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,454 posts
11,762 battles

I bought roughly 31 premium containers. I got there 5,6 &7.

Opened roughly 60 regular containers through missions and guineas.  No lightning.  Sigh.

[USCC]
Members
56 posts
10,037 battles

Zero, and the last bunch of super containers were less than super....lol. My luck is consistent.

[CAST]
Members
1,205 posts
7,381 battles

Nada here as well.  Can't get a sniff of a mission ship.

[ICE9]
Members
834 posts

I got Acasta, Icarus, and Jervis from reward crates. I'm cool with that since I really don't play T8-T10 much anymore.

[DRAH]
Members
100 posts
3,435 battles

What is a ship mission? RNG hates me with a vengence I have a british Dasha sitting in reserve drinking tea and eating scones waiting for her mount.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,850 posts
1,332 battles
3 minutes ago, Ellyh said:

What is a ship mission? RNG hates me with a vengence I have a british Dasha sitting in reserve drinking tea and eating scones waiting for her mount.

I have about 4 extra 10-point Gallant captains left over from Xmas last year after their ships got turned into doubloons.

Edited by mavfin87

Members
594 posts
4,882 battles

Nothing not a single one.... very discouraging. I as hoping to at least get the tier 5 to get a head start on the line but it’s not looking good. :fish_palm: