You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

running low on premium time...when will there be sale?

13 comments in this topic

Members
821 posts
6,190 battles

when is the next closest sale for premium account time? i have 7 days left....world of tanks and world of warships premium sale would be ok too!

Edited by _Dracarys

[PVE]
Members
9,798 posts
7,485 battles

Not sure. The only ones that seem to come at a particular time are the premium time sales at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Beta Testers
498 posts
6,565 battles

Yup,

Christmas sale is typically where you see the reduced year Premium time if you can last that long.  Potentially Thanksgiving if WG is following all the shopping trends for the holidays.

Members
1,817 posts
816 battles
10 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Not sure. The only ones that seem to come at a particular time are the premium time sales at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Image result for Batman rubbing chin

• Funny 1

[A_51]
Members
279 posts
13,092 battles

You might want to consider taking advantage of the doubloon bonus going on right now.  Buying six months of premium time will net you a bonus of 4,000 doubloons, or the equivalent of a $16 discount.

Edited by Seaneroo
  • Cool 2

Members
1,084 posts
6,009 battles
16 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

when is the next closest sale for premium account time? i have 7 days left....world of tanks and world of warships premium sale would be ok too!

Essentially, it is on sale now. You can buy doubloons in the premium shop and get bonus doubloons. Prmeium time can be bought in-game with doubloons.

Therefore, you can back calculate how many doubloons you need to buy to get the total amount of doubloons you need for the premium time. Right now, you can pay for 9010 doubloons, and get 13,040. That's about 30% off.

A way to get a bit more discount is to buy big on doubloons for the doubloon discount, then buy small on premium time with doubloons, hanging on to the lion's share of them until premium time gets discounted in the premium shop.

20 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

9 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

Christmas sale is typically where you see the reduced year Premium time if you can last that long.  Potentially Thanksgiving if WG is following all the shopping trends for the holidays.

I hate to bring it up fellas, but remember that last year, the expected 50% discount never materialized. Some bundle with flags(?) was offered instead, with a discount of around 30%.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
9,798 posts
7,485 battles
5 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Essentially, it is on sale now. You can buy doubloons in the premium shop and get bonus doubloons. Prmeium time can be bought in-game with doubloons.

Therefore, you can back calculate how many doubloons you need to buy to get the total amount of doubloons you need for the premium time. Right now, you can pay for 9010 doubloons, and get 13,040. That's about 30% off.

A way to get a bit more discount is to buy big on doubloons for the doubloon discount, then buy small on premium time with doubloons, hanging on to the lion's share of them until premium time gets discounted in the premium shop.

I hate to bring it up fellas, but remember that last year, the expected 50% discount never materialized. Some bundle with flags(?) was offered instead, with a discount of around 30%.

I needed the flags, so I bought it and was happy.

Members
1,084 posts
6,009 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I needed the flags, so I bought it and was happy.

I was  on record back then saying if folks were in the market for the flags and the premium time both, that it was a good deal. And it was.

Beta Testers
1,865 posts
19,071 battles
1 hour ago, _Dracarys said:

I just purchased 13,600 dobloons and 30 days worth of perineum days for 53.64 us dollars and the reason I brought it is for that special which begins today and ends Oct the 8th 7:20 am for that extra 4,000 dobloons  WG will give you for free   

• Cool 1

[DFNT]
Members
73 posts
2,422 battles

6 months of premium time in the game is 13,500 doubloons. With today's sale $42 = 13,500 doubloons

6 months of premium time in the premium shop is $57.49. 

• Cool 1

[TDD]
Members
905 posts
7,942 battles
2 minutes ago, RedBarchetta3 said:

6 months of premium time in the game is 13,500 doubloons. With today's sale $42 = 13,500 doubloons

6 months of premium time in the premium shop is $57.49. 

I applaud your name and avatar

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,876 posts
1,338 battles
30 minutes ago, nina_blain_73 said:

I applaud your name and avatar

Agreed!  I can hear it in my head...

• Cool 1