You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Legendary Kurfurst Module any good?

17 comments in this topic

Members
231 posts
4,623 battles

Love the GK and was just wondering if anyone had gotten to it yet and if it's actually any good? Love the GK it's my favorite tier X BB!

Edited by crazyferret23777

[DKM]
Members
115 posts
14,546 battles

Yes, one of the best actually. You lose like 1km range for a slight turret traverse buff and better reload for main and sec guns against the normal reload module.

[RKLES]
Members
7,200 posts
8,971 battles
12 minutes ago, Pegneus said:

Yes, one of the best actually. You lose like 1km range for a slight turret traverse buff and better reload for main and sec guns against the normal reload module.

That’s not bad at all considering Kurfurst is meant to be a brawler.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,018 posts
2 minutes ago, KnightFandragon said:

Are legendary mods only useable on the ships you get them on?

Yes.

[-PVE-]
Members
166 posts
8,508 battles

It is excellent... close up and gives DD's something to think about.

[PVE]
Members
9,669 posts
7,466 battles
7 hours ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Love the GK and was just wondering if anyone had gotten to it yet and if it's actually any good? Love the GK it's my favorite tier X BB!

6 hours ago, Pegneus said:

The -7% traverse is a nerf, not a buff.

Here is a link to the math. It gives up 1.6km of range and some turret traverse for the reload buffs. 

Master thread on all the UU.

[DKM]
Members
115 posts
14,546 battles
13 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The -7% traverse is a nerf, not a buff.

Here is a link to the math. It gives up 1.6km of range and some turret traverse for the reload buffs. 

Master thread on all the UU.

read the reload module, you get a penalty of 7% instead of 13%

Edited by Pegneus
typo 13 instead of 11

[PVE]
Members
9,669 posts
7,466 battles
6 minutes ago, Pegneus said:

read the reload module, you get a penalty of 7& instead of 11%

You mean -7% instead of -13%. Yes, that is in all the math in the thread I linked. You get less of a traverse nerf with the Unique Upgrade, but still a nerf.

Members
2,918 posts
1,365 battles
2 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Yes.

That makes them infinitely less worth grinding.  I could think up a ton of different ways to use those.

[DKM]
Members
115 posts
14,546 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You mean -7% instead of -13%. Yes, that is in all the math in the thread I linked. You get less of a traverse nerf with the Unique Upgrade, but still a nerf.

what would you pick instead of the reload, range? it is a straight buff for traverse to the normal build

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,669 posts
7,466 battles
Just now, KnightFandragon said:

That makes them infinitely less worth grinding.  I could think up a ton of different ways to use those.

Well they are Unique Upgrades, emphasis on the unique.

2 minutes ago, Pegneus said:

what would you pick instead of the reload, range? it is a straight buff for traverse to the normal build

Yes, it is less of a nerf compared to the reload upgrade. I have already said that. But a straight up nerf if you had any of the other upgrades. That is why I did the math for all the slot 6 upgrades, so that you can see what the Unique Upgrade does compared to all the other upgrades in the same slot.

[HINON]
Members
9,018 posts
54 minutes ago, KnightFandragon said:

Depends on the ship and your playstyle in the applicable ship. These are only balanced for the ship they are designed for. Some are arguably more useful than others.

[SF-3]
Members
1,527 posts
8,114 battles
1 hour ago, KnightFandragon said:

Some of them are really good, some are ok, but then others are trash. You decide which ones you want, then go for those.

[NGA]
Members
1,289 posts
7,816 battles

GK's Upgrade was the first one I got. It is without a doubt the best option, especially if you are going for a full secondary build. You lose out on a bit of range, but you basically get to combine the effects of MBM3 and SBM3. Considering that if you're actively using the GK at 20k, you're basically just pissing into the wind... I'd honestly rule it the best of the Legendary Upgrades, giving up the least and gaining the most.

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,635 battles

funny, cuz I'd consider it marginally meh. I run zombie build, cuz too much fire nowadays, so not enough secondary range to really use the secondary reload. 

Though, with a reduction of range, perhaps it might be a good time to consider a secondary build.... But I loathe giving up fire prevention, boat is too offing large.