You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
injunmick

Damage to allies for 2 games

60 comments in this topic

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles

Post battle warning, says that, didnt hit any of my team mates and have screens, wth

• Bad 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,843 posts
1,332 battles
2 minutes ago, injunmick said:

Post battle warning, says that, didnt hit any of my team mates and have screens, wth

Send us your detailed damage screen and a replay, and we might believe that.  Otherwise, we don't.

• Cool 2

[-WPG-]
Members
806 posts
3,352 battles

Screenshots may or may not show your side of the story. Asking for replay hardly "obtuse" since it shows the whole game.  You can upload them when you hit reply - "click to choose files". 

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles

imgur?   looked it up. I have to join a pic site to post pics here? wth, why isn't there a pic post option here? When can prove something HERE?

12 hours ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Screenshots may or may not show your side of the story. Asking for replay hardly "obtuse" since it shows the whole game.  You can upload them when you hit reply - "click to choose files". 

Sure they will, no friendly damage. Reply?

12 hours ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Work on your reading comprehension

Edited by injunmick

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,843 posts
1,332 battles
3 minutes ago, injunmick said:

Work on your reading comprehension

You need to work on yours. 

W/O a replay, we're just going to shrug at you.  We've seen several instances of threads like this, and in every case, they *did* damage someone on the replay, and it was clearly on the detailed damage screen as well, after the poster swearing up and down that nothing of the sort happened.  So, without proof you're just another poster who didn't understand what they saw, or don't want to see it, or something.  

Besides, so you're pink for 2 games.  Not a big deal.  Stuff happens.  It's when you do it often enough that you get turned orange and can't play Random Battles for a while that it means you're being way too careless.

Edited by mavfin87

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles
3 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

You need to work on yours. 

W/O a replay, we're just going to shrug at you.  We've seen several instances of threads like this, and in every case, they *did* damage someone on the replay, and it was clearly on the detailed damage screen as well, after the poster swearing up and down that nothing of the sort happened.  So, without proof you're just another poster who didn't understand what they saw, or don't want to see it, or something.  

Besides, so you're pink for 2 games.  Not a big deal.  Stuff happens.  It's when you do it often enough that you get turned orange and can't play Random Battles for a while that it means you're being way too careless.

Don't need a replay, pics show post battle damage, friendly is in pink. This battle has none. Why do I need a outside source to post pics?

• Bad 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,843 posts
1,332 battles
1 minute ago, injunmick said:

Don't need a replay, pics show post battle damage, friendly is in pink. This battle has none. Why do I need a outside source to post pics?

If it gives you 2 games in pink, then you hit someone.  Post a replay if you think you can prove it wrong.  Otherwise you're just he said, she said.

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles
Just now, mavfin87 said:

If it gives you 2 games in pink, then you hit someone.  Post a replay if you think you can prove it wrong.  Otherwise you're just he said, she said.

Bull, if you hit a friendly, it shows in post battle report, which it doesn't.  How do I post pics without outside source? Or are you in kahoots with them?

• Bad 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,843 posts
1,332 battles
Just now, injunmick said:

Bull, if you hit a friendly, it shows in post battle report, which it doesn't.  How do I post pics without outside source? Or are you in kahoots with them?

See, you can post a pic, and not show the pink if you want to redact it.  A replay you can't fake very well.  It's not personal at all, but I have seen zero posts where this claim has been made, like yours, that someone *didn't* damage someone.

So, get proof (i.e. a replay), or we figure you don't want to admit it.  It really is that simple.  

Anyway, I'm going to bow out.  It seems you just want to claim X w/o any evidence to back it up.  Nothing to be done in that case.

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles

See, you can post a pic, and not show the pink if you want to redact it.

Now youre callin me a liar

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,844 posts
11,546 battles

Just play two matches, no longer pink. Problem solved.

Easier than coming here, saying you are innocent and have proof... then not actually having proof, so you have to start insulting people. Problem not solved.

FYI, you can turn pink without doing team damage, that is one reason a replay is needed to actually prove anything. Also, no one here has the power to change anything, only support can, and they won't without a replay. 

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles
12 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Just play two matches, no longer pink. Problem solved.

Easier than coming here, saying you are innocent and have proof... then not actually having proof, so you have to start insulting people. Problem not solved.

FYI, you can turn pink without doing team damage, that is one reason a replay is needed to actually prove anything. Also, no one here has the power to change anything, only support can, and they won't without a replay. 

You callin me aliar too? I have proof.

No, this is wrong. I never hit team mate. I have pics and need a way to post them.

Edited by injunmick

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,669 posts
3,824 battles

5bb6e701cf2e2_screenshotfix.thumb.jpg.2f529c2ab5ebb793c1e757bbda98ae11.jpg

• Funny 1

[BIAS]
Members
3,151 posts
9,248 battles

No, this is wrong. I never hit team mate. I have pics and need a way to post them.

Hit the upload button in the reply....................... 

Screenshot_20181004-222300.png

[-WPG-]
Members
806 posts
3,352 battles
33 minutes ago, injunmick said:

Sure they will, no friendly damage. Reply?

Lol not sure if you're a troll or just not very smart.  "Reply" is what you've been doing this whole time... replying to posters with insults. 

When you hit "reply", notice there'a field to "choose files".  That's how you upload your pics, which aren't going to prove anything without a replay and just more of you spewing insults and contending something didn't happen that probably did. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,844 posts
11,546 battles
5 minutes ago, injunmick said:

You callin me aliar too?

No, I wasn't calling you a liar. 

But now I am going to call you an idiot, learn to read and comprehend.  

I'm out.

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles
1 minute ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Lol not sure if you're a troll or just not very smart.  "Reply" is what you've been doing this whole time... replying to posters with insults. 

When you hit "reply", notice there'a field to "choose files".  That's how you upload your pics, which aren't going to prove anything without a replay and just more of you spewing insults and contending something didn't happen that probably did. 

You know what, youre a troll, I'm trying to remedy this and you are just a negetive.

• Bad 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,669 posts
3,824 battles

You know what, youre a troll, I'm trying to remedy this and you are just a negetive.

neildegrasse.jpg

• Funny 1

[-WPG-]
Members
806 posts
3,352 battles
Just now, injunmick said:

The only "remedy" is to post a replay, which you deemed obtuse.  Have fun talking in circles with yourself.   I, also, am out. 

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,404 battles
Just now, DouglasMacAwful said:

The only "remedy" is to post a replay, which you deemed obtuse.  Have fun talking in circles with yourself.   I, also, am out. 

Same guy, same no useful crap

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,843 posts
1,332 battles

Obviously a troll.  He's still banging away with no proof, when he could have been in Co-Op making the pink go away.

Off to bed for me.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,669 posts
3,824 battles

good    go away

Probably the nicest thing you've said. :)

• Cool 1