Jump to content
steelfingers

I am now PINK!

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

4
[CVKO]
Members
16 posts

(This was in my Shimy )Yesterday, I started a battle, raced to a cap and was sitting motionless in a cap.

Another DD  slammed into me broad side until he pushed me out of the way.....REALLY!! yea REALLY!

After WE capped I just sat there in amazement from what he did......still sitting motionless, a  salvo of torps (he in a shimy too)

was on its way right at me........I did not move. he hit me with 3 of 5 torps.  I actually survived the hits and just continued the game, I NEVER used my guns

or torps on him. I won't stoop to that morons level.

After the game, because of this morons  stupidity, I loss 125 point and according to WG, I damaged his ship 42 point worth. Next game, I was NOT pink.

Today, I just logged in, And there was this letter from WG saying I was basically a bad players and I will be pink for 3 games....

Now , All this said....WG can KISS MY [edited]!!   

They turn me pink and take my point from me?

I will not spend another dime on WG until this problem is fixed!

I am sure crap like this has happen to other players........Post them here, let WG know whats going on.

 

 

 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,405
[CUTE]
Supertester
4,093 posts
4,164 battles

Did you leave a game early before you died or crashed during a game? Because that can make you pink.

 

Additionally, support cannot remove the pink status, and 3 games of being pink is really nothing to be annoyed about. Just play 3 games of coop.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
181
[WPP]
Members
519 posts
5,479 battles

You know it doesn’t matter at all?  Like, At. All.  Nobody day cares and 3 games is nothing.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4
[CVKO]
Members
16 posts
6 minutes ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

Did you leave a game early before you died or crashed during a game?

NO and NO............I have never left a game early (before I died) and my machine has never crash during and battle.

Being pink doesn't really bother me...... it the point WG took points from me when I know I did nothing wrong!

I appreciate your feedback,

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4
[CVKO]
Members
16 posts
3 minutes ago, galspanic said:

You know it doesn’t matter at all?  Like, At. All.  Nobody day cares and 3 games is nothing.

If NOBODY cares, why did you post here then?

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,405
[CUTE]
Supertester
4,093 posts
4,164 battles
1 minute ago, steelfingers said:

NO and NO............I have never left a game early (before I died) and my machine has never crash during and battle.

Being pink doesn't really bother me...... it the point WG took points from me when I know I did nothing wrong!

I appreciate your feedback,

Thank you

If you got xp taken away from you, you clearly did some team damage. 145 xp is nothing at tier 10, so don't get worked up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
538
[WORX]
Members
1,870 posts
12,936 battles
8 minutes ago, steelfingers said:

Today, I just logged in, And there was this letter from WG saying I was basically a bad players and I will be pink for 3 games....

You mean a notice for 3 days of wearing pink flags. Since the system is automatic, IF you did not move out the way when you bumped into a teammate, then that will give you "pink points". They do accumulate too.

But in all fairness, I want to give you the benefit of the doubt I really do. Problem is, its an Automatic System. Based on how that automatic system works to what your story is. IF I was judging you... The Automatic system is innocent of any wrong doing due to lack of substantial evidence has not reach the level of conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

It is the ruling of the jury of your peers (The Forum Community). I hereby sustain the conviction of guilty and the sanctions of 3 days of pink will stand.

Ok boys nothing to see here

@turbo07 

Hey big guy can you help out one of our satisfied gamers to understand the AFK system. BTW have fun reading my post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
181
[WPP]
Members
519 posts
5,479 battles
1 minute ago, steelfingers said:

If NOBODY cares, why did you post here then?

To clarify:  Nobody cares that someone is pink.  Aka, you shouldn’t worry about it because nobody else does.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
404
[WOLF5]
Members
1,539 posts
2,148 battles

125pts? You must mean either credits or XP, probably credits. Not even noticeable. In the time you spent complaining here you could have worked off that pretty pink color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4
[CVKO]
Members
16 posts

Now that there is some feedback, which didn't take very long at all, honestly , I didn't know how the penalty thing worked,

And now that I know its an automatic system, from what you guys saying here,

actually proves my point, it need changed, and fixed, to punish the moron(s) not the honest players.

If they would just make it where their is no friendly fire, as in my gun and torps can not hurt my teammates, this problem would go away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57
[PVE]
Members
359 posts
31 minutes ago, steelfingers said:

 Next game, I was NOT pink.

 

 

 

 

Did you do more damage to some one that game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4
[CVKO]
Members
16 posts

Humm, that is a great question.  In the same game I am referring in my originally post, NO.

If you are referring to the next game (s) until I logged out, I don't believe I did cause any damage to anyone else, but honestly

I can not say this 100% I did not. If I did, I think I would remember, but, I will go thru my videos and look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
267
[NOBS]
Members
546 posts
5,936 battles

I was pink for 4 games today!

I felt shame! 

And no one cares!

(Those damn torps are friendly magnets)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
538
[WORX]
Members
1,870 posts
12,936 battles
24 minutes ago, steelfingers said:

actually proves my point, it need changed, and fixed, to punish the moron(s)

^^^ We still haven;t proved how you got pink in the first place... No, No the system is fine, you're about a year to late to recommend changes. I think the system is great, it has a 100% lie detection rate of people who try to pull one off on the forum community. Its not "punishment" its a Warning. Punishment, well, if you continue to cause DMG to friendlies, is Co-Op only battles for X amount of games. THAT is punishment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
70
[AAA]
Members
438 posts
5,476 battles

I got kicked from the server yesterday and couldn’t get back to the game before I got sunk. I had a myriad of complaints about playing poorly and being afk and got a 3 game pink status. I played my 3 games and was done.

What happens if I had landed torps on a friendly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
92
[HAVOK]
[HAVOK]
Beta Testers
586 posts
1,001 battles

I torpedoed a friendly ship and sank it, on accident but it was a stupid launch obviously, it made me pink for 2 games.  I guess I don’t get how they measure severity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
599
[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,572 battles
1 hour ago, steelfingers said:

(This was in my Shimy )Yesterday, I started a battle, raced to a cap and was sitting motionless in a cap.

Another DD  slammed into me broad side until he pushed me out of the way.....REALLY!! yea REALLY!

After WE capped I just sat there in amazement from what he did......still sitting motionless, a  salvo of torps (he in a shimy too)

was on its way right at me........I did not move. he hit me with 3 of 5 torps.  I actually survived the hits and just continued the game, I NEVER used my guns

or torps on him. I won't stoop to that morons level.

After the game, because of this morons  stupidity, I loss 125 point and according to WG, I damaged his ship 42 point worth. Next game, I was NOT pink.

Today, I just logged in, And there was this letter from WG saying I was basically a bad players and I will be pink for 3 games....

Now , All this said....WG can KISS MY [edited]!!   

They turn me pink and take my point from me?

I will not spend another dime on WG until this problem is fixed!

I am sure crap like this has happen to other players........Post them here, let WG know whats going on.

 

 

 

I got 5 pink when my computer crashed... in your case if it is as you say I’d file a ticket ... just because

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
511
[WOLFB]
Members
2,690 posts
5,047 battles

Well you play the game long enough we all will turn pink at some point. It happens 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
85
[PQUOD]
Members
304 posts
6,306 battles

My internet was cut off today while I was playing a operation. Found out someone had accidentally cut a fiber optic line with a tractor. I fully expect to be pink when I return. I'll just play three Coop with a CV in low tier and wash the pink off. No big whoop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
977
Members
4,566 posts
6,505 battles

If I do not have a couple of pinkos in a match I get a bit worried.  I now KNOW they tend (many) to be aggressive players!  Yah. :Smile_great:  Crazy but there is truth in that IMO.  Of course some are sleaze balls. Heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
977
Members
4,566 posts
6,505 battles
26 minutes ago, Lonewolfpj said:

Well you play the game long enough we all will turn pink at some point. It happens 

No dung!  All it takes is for another friendly to ram you.  Can be all his fault.  You and he go pink. BIG DEAL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
697
[5D5]
Members
2,289 posts
14,387 battles

Man I clicked on this hoping the OP had like a rare skin condition or something unique...oh well it's another one of those threads :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,470
[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,835 posts
7,129 battles
2 hours ago, steelfingers said:

I actually survived the hits and just continued the game, I NEVER used my guns

did you go afk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
666
[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,875 posts
1,338 battles
1 hour ago, Dutch_81 said:

I torpedoed a friendly ship and sank it, on accident but it was a stupid launch obviously, it made me pink for 2 games.  I guess I don’t get how they measure severity.

I think 2 games is the 'bottom level'.  I messed up and set someone on fire as they went past my guns a day after hitting 2, and I got 3 after that.  

It's still better than it used to be.  In the old days, that would have been 7 games on the first, and 14 on the 2nd.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×