Sign in to follow this  
unarid

May be of interest to some.

7 comments in this topic

[OILFA]
Members
20 posts
3,843 battles

Should buttons ever become unfrozen,  I still have found no clear explanation of exactly what order things must be done, battles, missions fought, and buttons pressed in order to do all chains and all "Daily Mission, easy, normal, and hard. I have noticed and read accounts of others having similar problems here in this forum and to date no one has clearly explained how it is all to be done. Typically the comments are overly concise and lacking in sufficient detail.

[-CIV-]
Members
233 posts
2,378 battles

Looks like the link is tied to your account only - I'm getting 404'd.

Could you post something like a screenshot of the ticket instead?

Edited by yungpanda

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
730 posts
11,968 battles

There is nothing you need to do with those buttons, brother. Here is how it works...

Note that Daily Mission, Day 3, Chain 1 has no completed stages. Also note that Completion Criteria is Ships of Tier V or higher. My guess is that you do not have a Tier V or higher ship selected. Select a Tier V ship and see if that button becomes active. I see Kongo, Nicholas, Budyonny and Jianwei in your port. Be sure you have one of those ships selected in your port.

Next...

Beyond playing Tier V or higher ships there is really nothing you need to do for these. The first two stages of Chain 1 each day do not even require a win, as I recall, only that you earn some minimal amount of XP in the game. I think the third stage of Chain 1 requires an XP threshold be met as well as a win. And I think Chain 2 each day will require XP threshold be met and also a win. 

You do not need to select them, or even launch the game using the "Continue Mission" or "Battle" buttons under the Daily Missions. You can launch as you normally would, from your port. And as long as you are playing a Tier V or higher ship, and meet the XP and/or win requirement for each successive stage in each of the two chains you will complete them. Play a Tier V or higher ship, compare your after-battle XP rewards to the stage requirement, and if your battle XP was sufficient and/or it was a win, you should see the first section of Chain 1 completed.

Also, the Daily Mission Normal and Daily Mission Hard boxes are nothing more than a running count of how many Daily Missions you have completed so far during the time this Combat Mission event is active. When you complete 9 and 20 Daily Missions respectively, you will be further rewarded as detailed in those info boxes.

I sincerely hope this makes things a little more clear. If not, or if you have more questions, feel free to ask here.

Respects,

Am

• Cool 2

[OILFA]
Members
20 posts
3,843 battles
1 hour ago, Amracil said:

There is nothing you need to do with those buttons, brother. Here is how it works...

Note that Daily Mission, Day 3, Chain 1 has no completed stages. Also note that Completion Criteria is Ships of Tier V or higher. My guess is that you do not have a Tier V or higher ship selected. Select a Tier V ship and see if that button becomes active. I see Kongo, Nicholas, Budyonny and Jianwei in your port. Be sure you have one of those ships selected in your port.

Next...

Beyond playing Tier V or higher ships there is really nothing you need to do for these. The first two stages of Chain 1 each day do not even require a win, as I recall, only that you earn some minimal amount of XP in the game. I think the third stage of Chain 1 requires an XP threshold be met as well as a win. And I think Chain 2 each day will require XP threshold be met and also a win. 

You do not need to select them, or even launch the game using the "Continue Mission" or "Battle" buttons under the Daily Missions. You can launch as you normally would, from your port. And as long as you are playing a Tier V or higher ship, and meet the XP and/or win requirement for each successive stage in each of the two chains you will complete them. Play a Tier V or higher ship, compare your after-battle XP rewards to the stage requirement, and if your battle XP was sufficient and/or it was a win, you should see the first section of Chain 1 completed.

Also, the Daily Mission Normal and Daily Mission Hard boxes are nothing more than a running count of how many Daily Missions you have completed so far during the time this Combat Mission event is active. When you complete 9 and 20 Daily Missions respectively, you will be further rewarded as detailed in those info boxes.

I sincerely hope this makes things a little more clear. If not, or if you have more questions, feel free to ask here.

Respects,

Am

Thanks, I will try that when or if my buttons get unfrozen. (red instead of brown)

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
730 posts
11,968 battles
34 minutes ago, unarid said:

Thanks, I will try that when or if my buttons get unfrozen. (red instead of brown)

Sure thing, brother. Though it might be worth playing any Tier V ship you have. If you achieved the XP that the current stage of Chain 1 requires you can check to see if it shows that on the Chain 1 info box. You might not need to use the launcher on the Combat Mission page at all. Just launch and play Tier V ships from your port, then go check to see if the Daily Mission shows your progress after each game.

Respects,

Am

Edited by Amracil
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this