You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

14 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
Members
283 posts
6,257 battles

So I was out of town when Arms Race was introduced. I have tried off and on to give it a go but set in que for over 6 minutes with average of 5 ships showing in range. Is this the normal?

[PVE]
Members
9,571 posts
7,466 battles
11 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

So I was out of town when Arms Race was introduced. I have tried off and on to give it a go but set in que for over 6 minutes with average of 5 ships showing in range. Is this the normal?

Yes, it is new and only T9+, so the queue waits can be long off peak hours.

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
352 posts
5,170 battles
12 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Nobody plays it because the rewards are quite a bit lower than just playing randoms.

[PVE]
Members
9,571 posts
7,466 battles
40 minutes ago, Deno said:

Nobody plays it because the rewards are quite a bit lower than just playing randoms.

It is in live testing right now. I'm sure more rewards will be added.

[SALVO]
Members
17,043 posts
17,674 battles
56 minutes ago, Deno said:

I don't like the way that this is worded.  I'm not aware that the credits and XP earning in AR is lower.  OTOH, the known problem with AR is that it doesn't recognize achievements, nor does it count towards some missions.  And it is this part that people do not like.  If you're going to play a tier 10 ship, people want their time in a tier 10 battle to count towards their Halsey missions or the Legendary Upgrade grind.

• Cool 1

Members
1,563 posts
9,982 battles

You're not missing much. Just a new gimmicky mode that nobody wants to play

• Bad 1

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,616 posts
5,945 battles

Comrade, check your internet settings.  It is not the developer's fault you are having issues.  Please update your drivers are reinstall Windows XP.

• Boring 1

[SBD]
[SBD]
Members
254 posts
3,467 battles
1 hour ago, Deno said:

Nobody plays it because it is only T9/10.

• Bad 1

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,616 posts
5,945 battles
4 minutes ago, DarkStormy said:

Nobody plays it because it is only T9/10.

It is full of players.  Every game mode is.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,866 posts
5,255 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

So right now you can't grind the various missions and goals in Arms Race while they are testing it out.  So the best time to play is prime time 5pm - 10pm ish.  

13 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

You're not missing much. Just a new gimmicky mode that nobody wants to play

Once its out of testing and they allow you to grind Legendary Upgrades and enable other rewards, this mode will be flooded.  It's *MUCH* more fun than Tier 9/10 randoms.  Much more fun.

[-WPG-]
Members
801 posts
3,346 battles

It's good for grinding modules, and since it doesn't affect WR or stats it's fun to derp around if you want a low stress game... More fun than coop and less credit loss if you have a bad game. 

But yeah outside of 7-10pm EST it's pretty dead. 

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,023 posts
3,520 battles

It's a fun game mode, but not being able to earn achievements, or have it count for legendary upgrade grind, pushes me away from it.

[PQUOD]
Members
283 posts
6,257 battles

Thanks everyone. I like trying all the game modes of W.O.W. at least once. I really enjoy playing. Huge WW2 interest, especially the naval part. I'm sure it will work out. 

GLHF! :Smile_honoring:

[SALVO]
Members
17,043 posts
17,674 battles
7 hours ago, TheDreadnought said:

Once its out of testing and they allow you to grind Legendary Upgrades and enable other rewards, this mode will be flooded.  It's *MUCH* more fun than Tier 9/10 randoms.  Much more fun.

Only to some, Dreadnought.  Only to some.