4 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

Hi,
I have been having major issues trying to play WOWS's so after 3 or so days, I decided to uninstall and reinstall. Now it will not install, or anywhere near 1/4.

It ;ocls my New MSI GE73 Raider RGB gaming laptop 1 month old.

I've been trying to install the War Ships Game for about 4 hours and after uninstalling and reinstalling, no change always the same.
prior to doing this, I wasn't able to login as the game just froze up completely as well as my laptop. 

Am I locked out or something as it was working fine a couple days ago?

Vlad_D_Impalor

Gary 

2018-10-04 (1).png

2018-10-04.png

2018-10-04 (2).png

DxDiag_Oct 4 2018_Gary_Bourget_game_and_laptop_Crash.txt

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
138 posts
5,047 battles

Clock speed of the processor looks a lil slow but your system seems to otherwise meet the requirements. What appears to be happening is the download is getting stopped or blocked by either a firewall or your ISP. So it might be worth looking into that. It also appears that your NVIDIA graphics driver is a version or two behind. Version 416.16 came out today so it might be worth updating those.

Community Department
2,113 posts
520 battles
4 hours ago, Vlad_D_Imaplor said:

Thank you for providing information. Still, please create a ticket, copy your topic or make description of the issue and attach this folder (C:\Games\World_of_Warships\logs) to help support with investigation.