You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taylor3006

Bonus Code 04 Oct 2018

79 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,189 battles

Wargaming just released a new video, here is the link:

In the subtitles are three pieces of code that spell out:   AREUKITTENMEFURIEND

The code is for a mission that gives out signals and a vanity flag (I think, haven't checked). It works on NA and Asia servers according to Reddit. Not sure about EU or Russia.

• Cool 37
  • Boring 1

[4HIM]
Members
1,797 posts
4,058 battles

Thanks.  I'm nowhere near the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to spotting those codes in videos.  I watched it and didn't catch on to all of it.  

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
352 posts
5,170 battles
1 minute ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

Thanks.  I'm nowhere near the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to spotting those codes in videos.  I watched it and didn't catch on to all of it.  

They can be pretty sneaky with the clues sometimes.  At least it's just as simple as turning on subtitles for this one, and not going in and viewing the page source and deciphering some cryptic message to view a special webpage to do it all again for the code.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,189 battles

Honestly Zardoz, if it wasn't for the Redditors, wouldn't have known to turn on the closed captioning... It is a good community of players.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
156 posts
4,723 battles

thanks Taylor3006

3006, does that refer to the caliber?  I have two Garands and 1903 Springfield, love that caliber

• Cool 1

[DRAH]
Members
99 posts
3,388 battles

I redeamed the code and it said it worked but no mission showed, anyone else having this issue?

[4HIM]
Members
1,797 posts
4,058 battles

Saw the video pop up, but don't watch those this early since folks are still asleep here.  So first thing I did was go to Reddit.  Didn't see the post at first.  Finally found it but surprised it was pushed so far down the page so quick.  Then again, probably a lot of EU folks on there so a different time for them. 

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,189 battles
Just now, LCPL4ever said:

thanks Taylor3006

3006, does that refer to the caliber?  I have two Garands and 1903 Springfield, love that caliber

NP and yes. It is odd too, of all the calibers of firearms I own, I do not own a '06 but I do love my 308's!

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,189 battles
2 minutes ago, Ellyh said:

I redeamed the code and it said it worked but no mission showed, anyone else having this issue?

I am still at work so unable to check. The original Reddit poster said it gave you a 4 part mission with a vanity flag at the end of it.

Members
2,481 posts
2,334 battles

With the dogs and cats that served aboard, it makes me wonder what was the weirdest pet a warship ship ever had?

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,692 battles
6 minutes ago, Yoshiblue said:

With the dogs and cats that served aboard, it makes me wonder what was the weirdest pet a warship ship ever had?

Pigs, a raven, kangaroo, bear cub

http://www.historyisnowmagazine.com/blog/2014/5/20/animals-at-war-pet-mascotswar#.W7X3oWhKjRY=

• Cool 1

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
352 posts
5,170 battles
18 minutes ago, Ellyh said:

I just checked, and same thing here.  No mission shows up, and no signals or anything awarded once the code is used.

Nevermind.  The missions just showed up as I posted this, so there's either a delay after using the code or they just now enabled it.

[DRAH]
Members
99 posts
3,388 battles

I found that once I logged out and in via Steam I found steam thought my IP had changed and I had to re-verify and then it actually worked, so if others are having trouble getting this on a steam account try logging out and logging in again at the shop.

[VFW]
Members
935 posts
21,161 battles

thanks, watched the video, but didn't have the captions on.

[-BMV-]
Members
202 posts
13,550 battles

Thanks.