You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Royal Navy missions this week: a no-frills version without screencaps.

14 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
6,338 posts
4,264 battles

Missions with asterisks win RN crates.

As always, unless specifically mentioned, Tier V and up in both co-op and randoms are always valid. Some missions allow or require other modes (e.g. Arms Race); check in-game for the specifics. Unless particularly specified, all tasks are across any number of battles and not dependent on result or survival; however, a very few are in one battle or require a win and some other achievement.

Today:

150 ribbons of all kinds.

10 ribbons of (citadel hit, torpedo hit, or kill)

900 free XP (*)

16,000 ship XP (*)

For any UK destroyer: 3 ribbons, any of (kill, cap base, cap assist, torpedo hit)

Thursday:

25K damage in one battle.

100K spotting damage.

Tank 3 million potential damage

Earn 8000 BASE XP (*)

Earn 25,000 Commander XP (*)

For any UK destroyer: spot 30K damage.

Friday

Start 15 fires

Get 12 ribbons, any of destroyed or (cap, assist cap, defend cap)

Spot 15 torpedoes

Earn 1K free XP (*)

Earn 1.75 million credits (*)

For any UK destroyer, earn 500 free XP (no container; I double checked)

For UK destroyers T7+, start 5 fires. (*)

Saturday

In scenarios, earn 10 stars (Tier VI-plus ships, naturally)

Get 6 ribbons (capture base, cap assist, cap defence)

In a single battle, get ANY 50 ribbons.

Over any number of battles, shoot down 15 aircraft.

Earn 9000 BASE XP (*)

Earn 17,500 SHIP XP (*)

For any UK destroyer: WIN a battle and score 2000 Commander XP,  get TWO containers. Yes, that is what it appears to say.

For those who, like me, might have to leave some of these to the last minute (Monday, Tuesday next week), these missions stack incredibly efficiently when you sit down and think about it.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
344 posts
4,732 battles

Those are all easy to do , I did the first stage last night in like 5 battle

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,651 posts
9,052 battles

This weeks are extremely easy but if I don't win the lottery for the ship missions, tier 7 or 8 please, I am still locked out of those missions and the crates that come from them.

• Cool 3

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,806 posts
9,864 battles

so far 24 crates with 1 mission back, Icarus, so it like 1/24% chances

But after so much complaining about the RNG, if not complain, wondering how low this RNG going to be??????????????????????

[PVE]
Members
9,763 posts
7,472 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

For any UK destroyer: WIN a battle and score 2000 Commander XP,  get TWO containers. Yes, that is what it appears to say.

For the first two Stages, the T7+ UK DD Mission in Directive IV gave a premium RN container which had 15 Sovereigns. Now you are getting two RN containers, so you will only get 10 Sovereigns for that Directive IV T7+ UK DD Mission now.

8 minutes ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

so far 24 crates with 1 mission back, Icarus, so it like 1/24% chances

But after so much complaining about the RNG, if not complain, wondering how low this RNG going to be??????????????????????

It is pretty low. Probably Super Container chances in the regular containers low or somewhere near that.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,806 posts
9,864 battles
12 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Probably Super Container chances in the regular containers low or somewhere near that.

:cap_horn:

business model, I know it, you know it, everyone know it. But we don't discuss about it

:cap_haloween:

[SST5]
Beta Testers
7 posts
2,163 battles

Nice that scenario mission is Raptor rescue one of the only missions I have real problems with.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,338 posts
4,264 battles
56 minutes ago, Unit620 said:

Nice that scenario mission is Raptor rescue one of the only missions I have real problems with.

You don't have to five-star it twice; you can two-star it five times or one-star it ten times if you want. All it asks is to get ten stars.

I admit to being fortunate to have UK destroyers (including Gallant) to run that phase with; I don't much like Raptor Rescue either, and I will have no hesitation in setting it aside unless I have lots of time on my hands and absolutely nothing else to do with it.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,651 posts
9,052 battles
1 hour ago, Unit620 said:

7 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You don't have to five-star it twice; you can two-star it five times or one-star it ten times if you want. All it asks is to get ten stars.

I admit to being fortunate to have UK destroyers (including Gallant) to run that phase with; I don't much like Raptor Rescue either, and I will have no hesitation in setting it aside unless I have lots of time on my hands and absolutely nothing else to do with it.

Get a clan division to do it and it should take no more than three or maybe four runs.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,020 posts
8,259 battles
3 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

This weeks are extremely easy but if I don't with the lottery for the ship missions, tier 7 or 8 please, I am still locked out of those missions and the crates that come from them.

Same. Acasta's actually not a bad T5 DD once get the hang of it, but I dislike being unable to complete the T7-8 RN DD missions.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,763 posts
7,472 battles
3 hours ago, Unit620 said:

2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Get a clan division to do it and it should take no more than three or maybe four runs.

NOTE! You don't need the Scenario Mission in Directive IV to complete that Directive. There is only one UK T7+ DD mission, the Scenario mission and 5 other regular T5+ missions. So you can complete that Directive without the Scenario Mission or the T7+ UK DD mission as you only need 5 Missions to complete the Directive.

The Mission in Directive IV, available Sat, Oct 6th, actually says "Must be completed in a Scenario Battle T6-T8 ships". So it doesn't specify Raptor Rescue. You should be able to get 10 stars from any of the scenarios. If you can not get enough of your clan to run scenarios you like, there is this discord channel that some in our clan uses. It is not clan specific and it is just a bunch of people who run various scenarios. That would be another way to get some stars.

Ops group that gets together to play  https://discord.gg/NTZhBT expired

wpjIeqk.jpg

Edited by Kizarvexis

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,285 posts
25,344 battles

29 containers.

0 ship missions.

My container RNG sucks as usual.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,763 posts
7,472 battles
13 minutes ago, wtfovr said:

The discord invite has expired.

Poopy, I was told it was a permanent one. Sorry.