Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MannyD_of_The_Sea

Dear Wargaming: Correct the Royal Navy Items Cost

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

790
[A-I-M]
Members
1,875 posts
10,105 battles

Dear Wargaming,

You Royal Navy Event Rules, the link to which I now refer you:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/royal-navy/

Shows, in the sale items graphic (the really big one), the cost of the following:

Warspite: 220 COAL

Gallant:  200 COAL

Royal Navy Standard Container:  12 COAL

Bert (Burt?) Dunkirk: 100 COAL

Various signals: COAL, various amounts.

 

Don't believe me? Look:

 

5Ip30Si.png

 

Please correct the obvious errors in the Arsenal, and change the prices to the true intended amount shown in the rules, in coal.

That is all.

(Not holding my breath)

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[WLDD]
Beta Testers
483 posts
5,448 battles

Umm...  Where are you seeing coal in that?  Those are Sovereigns, the RN event currency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
256
[MEIST]
Members
1,089 posts
4,297 battles
5 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Dear Wargaming,

You Royal Navy Event Rules, the link to which I now refer you:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/royal-navy/

Shows, in the sale items graphic (the really big one), the cost of the following:

Warspite: 220 COAL

Gallant:  200 COAL

Royal Navy Standard Container:  12 COAL

Bert (Burt?) Dunkirk: 100 COAL

Various signals: COAL, various amounts.

 

Don't believe me? Look:

 

5Ip30Si.png

 

Please correct the obvious errors in the Arsenal, and change the prices to the true intended amount shown in the rules, in coal.

That is all.

(Not holding my breath)

That's not coal. Those are souverigns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,584
[HINON]
Supertester
21,219 posts
14,825 battles

WG would never offer a T6 premium ship for 220 coal when a single coal container drops 400 of it.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
114
[H-WS]
Members
350 posts
5,625 battles

“Don’t believe me?  Look:”

 

(Shows picture of clearly not coal)

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
256
[MEIST]
Members
1,089 posts
4,297 battles

If he would of read the link that he provided, he would have read that those are souverigns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
221
[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
563 posts
12,703 battles
20 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Dear Wargaming,

You Royal Navy Event Rules, the link to which I now refer you:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/royal-navy/

Shows, in the sale items graphic (the really big one), the cost of the following:

Warspite: 220 COAL

Gallant:  200 COAL

Royal Navy Standard Container:  12 COAL

Bert (Burt?) Dunkirk: 100 COAL

Various signals: COAL, various amounts.

 

Don't believe me? Look:

 

5Ip30Si.png

 

Please correct the obvious errors in the Arsenal, and change the prices to the true intended amount shown in the rules, in coal.

That is all.

(Not holding my breath)

I thought that at first Manny, so you are not the only one.   Then I bought new glasses, cuz I'm...old. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
868
[WOLF2]
Members
3,435 posts
15,046 battles

OK, one little detail and you all pick apart a perfectly good argument - not very nice 

In his defense, there are a lot of changing currencies/tokens from one event to another and it does get kind of confusing :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
790
[A-I-M]
Members
1,875 posts
10,105 battles
18 minutes ago, Lert said:

WG would never offer a T6 premium ship for 220 coal when a single coal container drops 400 of it.

Of course.

Has anyone bothered to drag and highlight my message for any low-contrast text to see if I am being tongue-in-cheek? People do that a lot here, y'know?

I am sure, however, there is a reason that WG chose another image for sovereigns, even in the image that displays immediately above the one I showed, in the rules:

qdBoWlJ.png

 

Wish they would clean it up all around, though.

Just pointing out another lack of clarity in WG's event information is all.

I won't try to confuse you guys with veiled humor any more.My apologies for overestimating so many of you; it shall not happen again.

 

13 minutes ago, nagasakee said:

I thought that at first Manny, so you are not the only one.   Then I bought new glasses, cuz I'm...old. :)

Yeah, I saw that a RN container was good for "12 coal", so I thought "really"? Then I went to go get one, then checked the rules page, and saw they all look like coal, and figured it that WG had lost both the A and B marketing teams again, and had the C team at it one more time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
868
[WOLF2]
Members
3,435 posts
15,046 battles
2 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Has anyone bothered to drag and highlight my message for any low-contrast text to see if I am being tongue-in-cheek? People do that a lot here, y'know?

I am sure, however, there is a reason that WG chose another image for sovereigns, even in the image that displays immediately above the one I showed, in the rules:

Wish they would clean it up all around, though.

Just pointing out another lack of clarity in WG's event information is all.

I won't try to confuse you guys with veiled humor any more.My apologies for overestimating so many of you; it shall not happen again.

I stand corrected - oh wait, I'm actually sitting :)

Well done troll, Well Done!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
26 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

 

Just pointing out another lack of clarity in WG's event information is all.

It was quite clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
281 posts
8,568 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

WG would never offer a T6 premium ship for 220 coal when a single coal container drops 400 of it.

Like there would never be subs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,039
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
6,029 posts
9,357 battles
3 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Dear Wargaming,

You Royal Navy Event Rules, the link to which I now refer you:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/royal-navy/

Shows, in the sale items graphic (the really big one), the cost of the following:

Warspite: 220 COAL

Gallant:  200 COAL

Royal Navy Standard Container:  12 COAL

Bert (Burt?) Dunkirk: 100 COAL

Various signals: COAL, various amounts.

 

Don't believe me? Look:

 

5Ip30Si.png

 

Please correct the obvious errors in the Arsenal, and change the prices to the true intended amount shown in the rules, in coal.

That is all.

(Not holding my breath)

i think you might need glasses, because that looks nothing like coal

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×