Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mrieder79

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the premium shop?

5 comments in this topic

[ICBM]
Members
337 posts
5,099 battles

I keep getting a message that my email/password is wrong, but it is the same one I use to log into the game and I have no problems logging into the game. I just can't log into the premium shop. Tried to recover password but they say there is no player with my email address.

Just want to see if anyone else is having the problem before I open a ticket on it. Thanks.

[MEIST]
Members
871 posts
3,059 battles
7 minutes ago, mrieder79 said:

I keep getting a message that my email/password is wrong, but it is the same one I use to log into the game and I have no problems logging into the game. I just can't log into the premium shop. Tried to recover password but they say there is no player with my email address.

Just want to see if anyone else is having the problem before I open a ticket on it. Thanks.

No problem here.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
252 posts
4,360 battles
14 minutes ago, mrieder79 said:

are you trying to login to premium shop for another region?

• Cool 1

[ICBM]
Members
337 posts
5,099 battles

I'm not sure how to tell. Maybe that's the problem. I'm just googling premium shop and trying to log in. I'll try specifically for the na region. 

[ICBM]
Members
337 posts
5,099 battles

BOOM! that was it. I specified NA server on my google search and it worked this time. Thanks a ton.

Edited by mrieder79

Sign in to follow this