Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

what's with the 2 week operation of the week?

6 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,071 posts
4,118 battles

At this time Raptor Rescue dates are i0/3 thru 10/17. While there were some changes a few weeks back this is not new as was Cherry Blossom nor a new release of a previous closed scenario as was Dynamo & Narai. Personally I like the weekly changes.

Members
706 posts

I was wandering this too.

as an aside, the IV directive of the RN event has the "Hero of Dunkirk" mission to earn 10 stars in via scenario's with tier VI-VIII ships, though that doesn't explain the two weeks. 

rr2week.jpg.709a0e61a2bc47bf22ed8a12f0bc129f.jpg

Edited by b101uk

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,561 battles

Things have changed since the last Raptor Rescue for me. I now have a 14 point cap on the Dallas. Arizona will also get a work-out here. Use a cap with Torpedo Vigilance so the bot friendlies can see the torps in advance. Dallas brings a new meta to killing DDs and not worrying about any mosquitos flying around.

[-PVE-]
Members
114 posts
9,266 battles

I see that they changed Rescue Raptor. I think I like the new look, but will need to learn it. Only the start is the same. End location has moved along with the enemy ships locations. 

[WOLF3]
Members
6,392 posts
2,380 battles

It was changed several months ago.  There are now four possible exit points, and bot ships will automagically appear just where they can sink the Raptor.

It's more challenging, but I'm not a fan of the changes.  In particular, I don't recall ever winning a match with a SW exit. Even with an Ops group.

Edited by iDuckman

[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,022 posts

Raptor rescue is the literal turd of the Ops family. I'd rather play Final Frontier then Raptor Rescue, that should tell you how bad it is. :Smile_facepalm:

Sign in to follow this