Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NightmareMk9

Royal Navy Event Crashed at 2 AM for unknown reason?

18 comments in this topic

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
398 posts
5,675 battles

What's your time zone and what do you mean by the event crashing?

Community Department
2,098 posts
520 battles
1 hour ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Why sin't it 4 am like all the other restarts?

I don't see any other tickets or requests about the issue. What do you mean about crash? Do you have screenshots or any details?

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,850 posts
12,583 battles

@turbo07 Yes that was a bunch of crap! I was in battle 120 commander xp away from completion in my Jervis! Battle ended with a win in excess of 120 commander xp between 410 and 415 am central and I got diddly! I entered the battle before 4am central So I am 1 po'd customer. That should not happen before the normal server reset! 

@turbo07 I just looked over the RN event rules and it states it started on the 1st day at 420 am pt ie normal server reset! there is no mention of a  2 am pt cut off each Wednesday morning. WG this is a rip off I was only 120 commander xp from completion and you stole it! I was also robbed of completing the 1st week because your game center screw up that kept locking up my compu when I entered my first command in battle. That penalized me in to double digit penalty battles and forced me to uninstall reinstall that took 2 fn days! Robbed twice! I demand satisfaction! 

@turbo07 I have submitted a ticket under rules violation with Wargaming.net as the violator! I have also demanded satisfaction for all players negatively affected by this cheat and have contacted my Barrister to file suit if satisfaction is not received!

• Angry 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,940 battles
54 minutes ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Why would this event end at 2 am instead of the "normal" 4 am (7 am eastern)?

Because the results need to be calculated and rewards prepared so that when normal reset occurs the next set of missions and everything else can be issued without problems. Not entirely unusual for Wargaming to do this with these type of events. Remember one event in particular had solid hour prior to usual morning reset where no points could be earned each day likely to prevent unwanted and possibly troublesome overlap each day. Wargaming is good about doing these potentially disruptive or annoying things in the very early morning hours when most people that stay up late have gone to bed and most of the early risers are not quite up yet unless your like me and often get up earlier than usual. So the numbers of players affected are kept to the bare minimum.

Just be happy it’s not WOT Blitz where they have up to 1 hour in the morning they allotted for maintenance where users are logged out for the duration of it. But even then it’s something in that dead zone of the day, and the users that face it know about it, and accept it. If you play games a lot and during these hours of the morning you have to roll with it and be cool since for the overall health of the game it’s needed. :Smile_honoring:

• Angry 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,940 battles
5 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@turbo07 I have submitted a ticket under rules violation with Wargaming.net as the violator! I have also demanded satisfaction for all players negatively affected by this cheat and have contacted my Barrister to file suit if satisfaction is not received!

Calm down mate, Wargaming clearly informs us of what they do and scheduling, if they make a mistake they often apologize and compensate affected players, they have created some very nice games, and they put a ton of hard work and effort into their games. 

It’s early how about you grab something nice to eat, get something nice to drink ( Non Alcoholic), and maybe go out for nice morning walk if weather is pleasant or some other relaxing morning activity like that. Then come back recharged and refreshed and the problems should appear a lot less severe. Trust me when Wargaming legitimately dies something wrong I will call them on it, just as I am one of the first to compliment or give recognition fir when they do something right.

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,850 posts
12,583 battles

@Admiral_Thrawn_1 that is not a good enough reason! There is no statement in the rules about a 2am pt reset! Just the statement about 420am pt start time! I and others have therefore been robbed! In my case twice and we demand satisfaction! NO I will not CALM DOWN DUDE!

• Angry 1

Community Department
2,098 posts
520 battles
38 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@turbo07 Yes that was a bunch of crap! I was in battle 120 commander xp away from completion in my Jervis! Battle ended with a win in excess of 120 commander xp between 410 and 415 am central and I got diddly! I entered the battle before 4am central So I am 1 po'd customer. That should not happen before the normal server reset! 

I just looked over the RN event rules and it states it started on the 1st day at 420 am pt ie normal server reset! there is no mention of a  2 am pt cut off each Wednesday morning. WG this is a rip off I was only 120 commander xp from completion and you stole it! I was also robbed of completing the 1st week because your game center screw up that kept locking up my compu when I entered my first command in battle. That penalized me in to double digit penalty battles and forced me to uninstall reinstall that took 2 fn days! Robbed twice! I demand satisfaction! 

I have submitted a ticket under rules violation with Wargaming.net as the violator! I have also demanded satisfaction for all players negatively affected by this cheat and have contacted my Barrister to file suit if satisfaction is not received!

Yes, you are right about time of the start. Today is the start of the next Directive. Sorry for you didn't catch at time. It's the standart situation with every event if anyone leaves anything to the last moment. You did right to create a ticket to support. But it's a game question. My colleagues will answer you ASAP. 

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,850 posts
12,583 battles

@turbo07 Thanks! I know I am correct about the start time! I am also correct that we have not been informed about any 2 am pt resets time! There is no logical need for an early rest either! The normal 4 am pt server reset should be sufficient! As I stated this is my second victimization in two weeks due to WG screw ups!

• Angry 1

[NSC]
Members
130 posts
5,214 battles
12 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@turbo07 Thanks! I know I am correct about the start time! I am also correct that we have not been informed about any 2 am pt resets time! There is no logical need for an early rest either! The normal 4 am pt server reset should be sufficient! As I stated this is my second victimization in two weeks due to WG screw ups!

Were you informed about any reset times?  How do you know there's no logical need for an early reset?  Could it be related to the issues from the first round of rewards?   Maybe they needed the extra time to calculate the rewards. The self entitlement of people today is absolutely amazing.

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,850 posts
12,583 battles

@__Dave Nunna dang business unless you were ripped off also! If not take your comment and were the sun don't shine!

• Angry 1

[NSC]
Members
130 posts
5,214 battles
7 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@__Dave Nunna dang business unless you were ripped off also! If not take your comment and were the sun don't shine!

Lol...how were you ripped off?  How do you know there weren't others on who might have raised the bar even higher than what you may have gotten.  You don't.  Just like you don't know when WG had set the finish time.  It was fair to everyone.  I am sure the same thing happened to many people this time and the last time.

• Angry 1

[R-F1]
Members
8 posts
7,814 battles
1 hour ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@turbo07 I just looked over the RN event rules and it states it started on the 1st day at 420 am pt ie normal server reset! there is no mention of a  2 am pt cut off each Wednesday morning. WG this is a rip off I was only 120 commander xp from completion and you stole it! I was also robbed of completing the 1st week because your game center screw up that kept locking up my compu when I entered my first command in battle. That penalized me in to double digit penalty battles and forced me to uninstall reinstall that took 2 fn days! Robbed twice! I demand satisfaction! 

I am curious to know how you would handle actual stress. This is a FTP game. You paid nothing to play that round. Worse case you missed out on a few flags and camo. Just enjoy the game for what it is.

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1