Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
J_Vesta

Remove CV Plane Follow

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,055 battles

2 out of 3 matches I have a CV Partner:

Partner Actions:

1.) Attach fighters to my fighters.
2.) Attach dive bombers to my dive bombers.
3.) Attach torpedo bombers to my torpedo bombers.
4.) Contribute nothing further

Completely remove this ability.

• Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
1,836 posts
12,880 battles

How about lets wait for the CV rework ?Since what ever you recommend will not matter any more since the RTS game mode is obsolete

Members
2 posts
1,055 battles

Well, if whatever is recommended doesn't matter, then the forums are just as useful as I thought.

I'll head on back and wait for the fifth CV rework while recommendations continue to not matter.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
1,836 posts
12,880 battles
14 minutes ago, J_Vesta said:

I'll head on back and wait for the fifth CV rework while recommendations continue to not matter.

^^^ Its not that, opinions matter, your just about to a yr and a half to late. At this stage the rework, is out almost ready for beta testing. Your opinion matters when testing is open to the whole community. WOWS always is soliciting feedback.

The forums have a lot of useful information. IF you like to be proactive in suggesting something, the forums is the right place to be. Concerning the CV rework its coming in 2019.

[RKLES]
Members
7,200 posts
8,971 battles
3 hours ago, J_Vesta said:

Well, if whatever is recommended doesn't matter, then the forums are just as useful as I thought.

Such problems have been voiced over past few months, and that is why a major overhaul and rework of the CVs is happening. Our opinions are heard and listened to.

Sign in to follow this