Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TL_Warlord_Roff

Grats Femininely! Krakan and hard carry on live stream!

1 comment in this topic

[HEROS]
Members
1,428 posts
12,017 battles

In case you may have missed in go check the YouTube warships channel for the last live stream where our mistress of the purple hair Femininely hard carried a team undermost unusual circumstances!  Great fun!

Kraken and a whole slew of other heroic achievments!

note able things:

Fem does not like driving DD's! (honestly she really does think she stinks in them!)

She had an audience..(A very large audience! Twitch, YouTube etc!)

Tech person was the one and only Tragic Loss (who gave her a gentle kind hard time all show!  Yay Tragic Loss! The ladies had a good time!)

She was fielding questions and comments and chattering with the audience from those multiple streams the entire time!  (really truly amazing on many many levels!)

It was an un-familiar ship!  (claims she hasn't driven it much at all..  I believe yes I do, I truely do..'course she drove it like a salty dog with a bone in it's teeth.. of course.. horrid DD player ya know!)

It was the audience pick..  (always a recipe for disaster!)

It was her day off (week end stream!) after a busy work week over there at the warships offices!

Amazingly good fight.  So much so I just had to share with you all, and she really did well all stream long.   I swear she puts the Multi in multi tasking to shame..

.. and a piece of advice if you run into her in a DD in a match after watching her. Be brave and don't run... You'll just die tired!

(also, wow is she a good shot! I mean like scary good!)

Warlord sends!

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Sign in to follow this