You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bone_Mutilator_69

Good game in Missouri with Premium and all credit flags

9 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
8,897 battles

I know many have had better games in the Missouri, but I had the good fortune of hitting a really productive game when I was loaded for bear on the silver front.

Missouri

Zulu, Wyvern, and the three new credit flags (+20%, +50%. +30%, +20% +20%)

Gamescon camo (+50%)

Premium time

I think this is the highest possible silver configuration.  

This was the result.  It's probably about 1M higher than I've ever done since I really lucked out with the loadout (this was for one of the RN missions).  

There must be some 3M games out there with the new flags.  Can 4M be done in a 20 minute battle?

MO.jpg

• Cool 5

Members
1,838 posts
17,662 battles

Doubling your Damage (hard but some have achieved it) & adding an extra cap or a few more defense ribbons would have probably netted you around 5M (not to belittle your achievement...just in response to your question about credits).

Good game.

BTW...what is the "Plus 2 Missions"?

[ALPHA]
Members
180 posts
4,227 battles

If your team has hashbrowned, yes, you can bust 3mil easy, especially with all the modifiers.  But your team must thoroughly hashbrowned. 

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
418 posts
3 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Doubling your Damage (hard but some have achieved it) & adding an extra cap or a few more defense ribbons would have probably netted you around 5M (not to belittle your achievement...just in response to your question about credits).

Good game.

BTW...what is the "Plus 2 Missions"?

Those plus 2 missions are just regular missions that can't fit on the page.

• Cool 1

Members
1,590 posts
4,356 battles

I once...no, wait, twice made over 600k in Missouri.  I guess it’s true that you need to spend money to make money...or spend money to make silver.  I don’t have the camo or flags to “waste” on Missouri and my earnings are never impressive.

Members
1,076 posts
5,972 battles
12 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

Yep. More missions with progress than the space they have allocated for display on the page.

I have to wonder if that was coded in specifically with the advent of the RN missions? I never saw it in my results prior to then,  not even on other players' screenshots, until the RN event?

• Cool 1

Members
1,838 posts
17,662 battles
11 hours ago, Leopard_IX said:

Seems so basic when you explain it can't figure out how I didn't figure it out for myself...except:

10 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

I never saw it in my results prior to then,  not even on other players' screenshots, until the RN event?

^^^that...as the ribbons just add a 2nd line would have just expected them to do that instead of the +2 thing.

[MIA-A]
Members
2,114 posts
6,757 battles

If you end up in a match like that with a potato enemy CV who lets you farm planes, you can get a ton of credits, too.