Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

Am I the only one that doesn't care about...

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,019 posts
13,047 battles

...the West Virgina.

I already have plenty of USN BBs both tech tree and premiums. I don't see the WV filling any role in battle that I don't already have a ship for.

It is amusing though to watch people get all bent out of shape over how it's going to be released.

• Bad 2

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,619 posts
8,892 battles

Its not about it being a USN BB its more about the ships history.

P.S just wait for WG to start to add all the FLetcher sisters as prem ships. 

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,449 posts
8,107 battles

This goes in to history and the fact that it's more of a symbol in many ways, to some extent truly represents the US's fight in the Pacific. Knocked down at Pearl, took some time to get legs back under, and then back in to the fight to win. The phoenix from the ashes. The closet approximation I can think to make is another ship from that day - Arizona. There was a lot of fighting over should she even be in the game. Obvious who won that fight. But to some, putting WV in her 1941 configuration is about the same as if they had introduced Arizona to the game with bright pink with purple dots camo. Really, WV is the flip side of that day's coin to Arizona. 

It's not so much that I care, as much as I understand why people are bent out of shape, and agree with them on this one, I do think it should be in it's 44 refit - especially as a motivator to update Colorado's armament and all to get her a bit more competitive and back higher than 6th on average planes downed by BB's at the tier. Had they just ignored us, I'd have just said it was a dumb move to make and moved on. 

Sign in to follow this