You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

WOWs Halloween Event Start Date?

12 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,200 posts
8,971 battles

I was unable to play WOWs at all last Fall, so not sure when WOWs will start the Halloween Event? Curious/ anxious to try the new subs and get a taste of what Wargaming is thinking of sub gameplay...

Beta Testers
1,198 posts
2,721 battles

No solid date announced as far as I know. Flamu said it might start Oct 12th but don't hold him to that

[PVE]
Members
9,620 posts
7,466 battles

Patch 7.10 drops Oct 17th, so I would say no earlier than that.

The RN containers are being replaced with Halloween containers in the RN Missions, so on or after Oct 17th seems to be when the Halloween event will start.

• Cool 2

[RKLES]
Members
7,200 posts
8,971 battles
59 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The RN containers are being replaced with Halloween containers in the RN Missions, so on or after Oct 17th seems to be when the Halloween event will start.

Thank you :Smile_honoring:

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,026 posts
3,537 battles

I believe it'll start with the next game update, which also sees the release of the RN DD Tech Tree in full.

It's sad that the RN Crates are leaving us that same day. I don't think I'll have enough of those sovereigns to get the Gallant.

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,393 battles

Captain Ghostdog, First Mate Skip, Ensign Pippi, Lester the cat and crew of the BB Dogpound love Halloween events. Chief Butkuss not so much. Hes' old school and just wants to go out sink ships and repair us. Lester the cat likes it. Best intelligence officer I've ever had. Ghostdog and crew wish all Captains good luck and have fun.

• th?id=OIP.EnuLOX3QXs0vSCiFv5lpmQHaHa&pidth?id=OIP.sPFS_4IqLIOY6HDlwYznGQHaFj&pidth?id=OIP.HkHOv7NrWlIJu-ZI665QqgHaJQ&pidth?id=OIP.sIbgMJmHrhAf0-sIxGuz5AHaFj&pidth?id=OIP.mhBgoM1RSg5e0zsCLyk7RAHaDL&pid
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,837 posts
1,327 battles
34 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Oh, nice.  that's the week I'm doing training somewhere else, so I can screenconnect into my home computer and play after training each night.  

[PVE]
Members
9,620 posts
7,466 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

You are welcome

[WOLF2]
Members
1,331 posts
13,063 battles
10 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Why is it they are always promoting some type of container … I know - GAMBLING :)

WG has figured out that older people love to gamble. Lotteries, slot machines, infomercials lol - you name it, we'll spend money on it :)

Is this evil … probably 

[PVE]
Members
9,620 posts
7,466 battles
6 hours ago, Commander_367 said:

Why is it they are always promoting some type of container … I know - GAMBLING :)

WG has figured out that older people love to gamble. Lotteries, slot machines, infomercials lol - you name it, we'll spend money on it :)

Is this evil … probably 

You don't even know what is in the containers yet. Why don't you wait and see before claiming that it is gambling?

[WOLF2]
Members
1,331 posts
13,063 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

You don't even know what is in the containers yet. Why don't you wait and see before claiming that it is gambling?

Because I want them already without knowing what's in them :)

Isn't that the definition of gambling?

[PVE]
Members
9,620 posts
7,466 battles
22 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

Because I want them already without knowing what's in them :)

Isn't that the definition of gambling?

:Smile_teethhappy: