unarid

Daily mission "easy" not getting credit.

5 comments in this topic

[OILFA]
Members
20 posts
3,745 battles

Today I played three missions "daily mission easy" got credit for those and then played four more and it doesn't show any credit.

Edited by unarid

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,692 battles

You can only get two per day. The missions are for the Chains (two a day)

• Cool 1

[OILFA]
Members
20 posts
3,745 battles

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong here. Need less concise explanation. Are you saying "Daily Mission Easy" is connected to something else? Haven't seen any indication of that and don't what I need to do.

[HAI]
Members
9 posts
1,025 battles

The "Daily Missions: Easy, Normal, & Hard" are actually monthly quests that tally up how many times you've done the daily mission chains.  Each day, there are two daily mission chains (each with three stages).  When you complete all three stages of one of these chains, you get credit for "Daily Mission: Easy, Normal, & Hard".  After 3 daily chains have been completed (this takes at least two days) you complete Easy, after 9 missions you complete Normal, and after 20 missions you complete Hard. 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/deals/october-missions-2018/

Members
4 posts
561 battles

Ok probably color me dense, but I am confused on how these missions work.  I have gone into missions and selected Easy then the Battle Button.  I complete 3 battles and nothing seems to update or happen.  Would someone mind running down how this works please?