6 comments in this topic

[REVY]
Members
949 posts
7,505 battles

Sister ship to the Red Oak Victory which you get crates off in game.

If I ever get off my butt to do it I have video and photos I took of it in operation during a living history cruise

http://www.fox13news.com/we-live-here/ss-american-victory-still-in-service-as-a-living-museum

[-VT3-]
Members
1,625 posts
3,364 battles
55 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

Fox News, really?

Eh, it's a local affiliate.  Most places I've lived, I've found that the local stations are far better than the national hype machines that comprise their parent companies.

I might have to visit this ship, though.  I'm on the wrong coast, but could make a day out of it and the aquarium.

• Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
949 posts
7,505 battles
2 hours ago, DerKrampus said:

Eh, it's a local affiliate.  Most places I've lived, I've found that the local stations are far better than the national hype machines that comprise their parent companies.

I might have to visit this ship, though.  I'm on the wrong coast, but could make a day out of it and the aquarium.

You can do a Day of it. My Dad and I spent the morning going through the Aquarium and followed that up with the ship.

If you're lucky, usually a cruise ship or 2 are tied up in front or behind. The size difference is just amazing. 

100_3751.jpg

100_5307.jpg

Edited by Lord_Slayer

Members
16,045 posts
14,423 battles
3 hours ago, DerKrampus said:

This.  The main cable news channels all got agendas, some way more than others.  Local news is more to the point.