Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

Cossack, completely useslesd

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

265
[NOBS]
Members
543 posts
5,890 battles

Smoke sucks, guns suck, torps suck, don't waste your money on this giant turd! Total waste, why even have it in the game WG, it's garbage!

  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,479
[O_O]
Members
4,416 posts
9,569 battles

Does the captain suck?

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
592
[WOLF6]
Members
1,874 posts
4,935 battles
7 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

Smoke sucks, guns suck, torps suck, don't waste your money on this giant turd! Total waste, why even have it in the game WG, it's garbage!

Doesn’t sound like a DD main talking, somehow. 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,725
[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,050 battles

Oh Contraire. Captains Points, Free XP and Credits abound with the Cossack. You just have to use her where she shines.

shot-18_10.01_17_14.25-0321.thumb.jpg.98175d615b0d602fbfa016d6751b2b20.jpgshot-18_10.01_17.15_10-0155.thumb.jpg.5aa7379b09a4ca4a2c1aa71b728e3574.jpg

This is my best one but consistent results, I wonder how much she would make if I ran all the credit signals at once. these are the ones I used in that battle. Bert Dunkirk is at 15 points in less than a week.

shot-18.10.01_17.22.51-0582.jpg

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
732
[HYDRO]
Members
1,576 posts
3,751 battles

If you bought it from the shop you can earn 48 guineas, you can buy 2 (or 10 with the promotion) and get 9600 doubloons back.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,892
[HINON]
Supertester
19,226 posts
12,756 battles

Thank you for your in-depth review. Very useful and nuanced.

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 5
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
134
[REVY]
Beta Testers
261 posts
1,680 battles

Funny I like it and it does fine. Then again I'm running IFHE and don't Yolo into caps like an idiot. 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
134
[REVY]
Beta Testers
261 posts
1,680 battles
35 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

Smoke sucks, guns suck, torps suck, don't waste your money on this giant turd! Total waste, why even have it in the game WG, it's garbage!

Dude you have 2 games in it with 0%WR and 5800 damage. You need to not play overly aggressive and get deleted in the first 2 minutes is my guess. 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
725
[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

I bought it on a gamble hoping it would help me earn a container that gave me the lightning. They don’t call it gambling because you always win...

The few matches I’ve run with it have been okay- I took some advice I think it was from flamu... use the torps to cause flooding then follow up with ridiculous guns for fire. 

I haven’t minded it but once I ran out of container potential it definitely dropped to the “meh” zone. 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
62
[BEER]
Members
176 posts
1,679 battles

I've only gotten two RN DDs thus far, both I have not enjoyed at all (Acasta and Icarus).

I'll admit I don't think I've actually played a game in the Acasta yet, but its stats put me off so much I don't really care to do so.   

I have put time into the Icarus, as its stats suited me MORE (but I still don't like them) and thus far my feelings on it are very so-so.

My biggest gripe thus far are the Torpedoes, as these do NOT feel like gunships but their Torp ranges (7KM) suck so much its hard to use them.    The other DDs have similar torps to Icarus, so meh.

I won't bother with the Cossack because its Tier 8 (and I avoid Tier 8+ like the plague), I don't even know what its stats are, I haven't bothered to look because its Tier 8.

Edited by Zenn3k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
367
[KRAK]
Members
1,270 posts
13,696 battles
2 minutes ago, Zenn3k said:

I've only gotten two RN DDs thus far, both I have not enjoyed at all (Acasta and Icarus).

I'll admit I don't think I've actually played a game in the Acasta yet, but its stats put me off so much I don't really care to do so.   

I have put time into the Icarus, as its stats suited me MORE (but I still don't like them) and thus far my feelings on it are very so-so.

My biggest gripe thus far are the Torpedoes, as these do NOT feel like gunships but their Torp ranges (7KM) suck so much its hard to use them.    The other DDs have similar torps to Icarus, so meh.

I won't bother with the Cossack because its Tier 8 (and I avoid Tier 8+ like the plague), I don't even know what its stats are, I haven't bothered to look because its Tier 8.

Acasta is poo.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,576 posts
9,998 battles
40 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Oh Contraire. Captains Points, Free XP and Credits abound with the Cossack. You just have to use her where she shines.

shot-18_10.01_17_14.25-0321.thumb.jpg.98175d615b0d602fbfa016d6751b2b20.jpgshot-18_10.01_17.15_10-0155.thumb.jpg.5aa7379b09a4ca4a2c1aa71b728e3574.jpg

This is my best one but consistent results, I wonder how much she would make if I ran all the credit signals at once. these are the ones I used in that battle.

 

shot-18.10.01_17.22.51-0582.jpg


What kind of sorcery is this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,229
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,411 posts
9,573 battles
2 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:


What kind of sorcery is this?

Tonight is the LAST NIGHT of Dunamo...

Get your Sims out to milk this one for all you can get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,223
[WGA]
Administrator
693 posts
251 battles

Folks while we always want your feedback around ships, please keep it specific and constructive.  Given this is really going in the opposite direction we're going to go ahead and close it. Thank you!

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×