You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Malarkey_

Loving the "Mighty T"

5 comments in this topic

[MWM]
Supertester
261 posts
6,805 battles

Just another fun match in one of my favorite ships in the game. :cat_cool:

shot-18.10.02_12.01.36-0915.jpg

Edited by Malarkey_

[KAPPA]
Members
206 posts
4,350 battles

Heh. Well played! She's a favorite of mine as well. A full AA build on a texas is just lovely to behold in a CV game. Too bad I haven't had a full AA build in some time, not that it stops those guns from dakkaing planes down with a semi-full build. One time I event got a clear sky while hunting down the enemy CV. Instead of running, they decided to hide, which lead to me lumbering up to them while planes fireballed every which way.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,054 posts
14,457 battles

If this Tier V Ranked dealio really does go through I expect a good amount of CVs showing up.  Texas is the only true AA Bote the entire tier.  She eats the planes from Tier V CVs like snacks.  A Tier V CV makes one ill-advised bombing run against an AA Spec Texas at the start of the match, they will lose so many planes that their next set of replacement bombers are already starting to be depleted.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,554 posts
3,539 battles

I run Plotting Room on mine because CVs never attack me.....

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,951 battles
6 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

If this Tier V Ranked dealio really does go through I expect a good amount of CVs showing up.  Texas is the only true AA Bote the entire tier.  She eats the planes from Tier V CVs like snacks.  A Tier V CV makes one ill-advised bombing run against an AA Spec Texas at the start of the match, they will lose so many planes that their next set of replacement bombers are already starting to be depleted.

Lol yeah I plan on dropping my Missouri Captain into Texas to take care of any CV problems...

• Cool 1