You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
STINKWEED_

Hall Of Fame Rewards still Broken!

47 comments in this topic

Members
1,559 posts
9,964 battles

Last week I made it into the top 5% in the Hall of Fame. It took extra effort and more battles to get there but today after it had been posted that the problem was fixed and rewards given out I find out this isn't the case.

Being in the top 5% should have earned 3 crates. Instead I was rewarded 2 crates. What happened to the third crate?  This is obviously a mistake or the developers were using older data instead of the final data before the HOF was finished. 

Is anyone else getting short changed on the crates? 

Capture.7PNG.PNG

Edited by STINKWEED_
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,277 posts
25,263 battles

I was in the Golden Leauge so I should have gotten 2 containers but was only awarded one.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
420 posts
12,943 battles
7 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

I was in the Golden Leauge so I should have gotten 2 containers but was only awarded one.

Gold League only gets 1 container (+3 camos, and 1 each of the new special signals.)

[KRAB]
Members
615 posts
6,003 battles

You get one container for top 10% and another for top 5% AFAIK - the 50% and 25% levels give flags/camo and the top 100 gives some random emblem. 

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
420 posts
12,943 battles

Here are the rewards:

The reward you receive at the end of a week can be increased further if you enter the top 50%, 25%, 10%, or 5% of best players.

Top League The best 5% of players 1 Royal Navy container
Diamond League The best 5-10% of players 1 Royal Navy container
Golden League The best 10-25% of players 1 Royal Navy container
Silver League The best 25-50% of players One special signal Basilisk, one special signal Scylla, one special signal Leviathan
Bronze League Players who earned at least one point according to the rules of the Hall of Fame 3 Union Jack camouflages

Points can be earned in Random, Co-op, Scenario, Ranked, and Special Battles.

[WOLFB]
Members
623 posts
22,285 battles

I have my 3 crates as I should have had..So mine has been fixed.

Thanks to all that had work hard to fix this problem.

Members
326 posts
31 battles
1 hour ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Last week I made it into the top 5% in the Hall of Fame. It took extra effort and more battles to get there but today after it had been posted that the problem was fixed and rewards given out I find out this isn't the case.

Being in the top 5% should have earned 3 crates. Instead I was rewarded 2 crates. What happened to the third crate?  This is obviously a mistake or the developers were using older data instead of the final data before the HOF was finished. 

Capture.7PNG.PNG

I am still betting on you found something good in that third container and smoked it then forgot all about it. 

Members
1,559 posts
9,964 battles
1 hour ago, HamptonRoads said:

Here are the rewards:

The reward you receive at the end of a week can be increased further if you enter the top 50%, 25%, 10%, or 5% of best players.

Top League The best 5% of players 1 Royal Navy container
Diamond League The best 5-10% of players 1 Royal Navy container
Golden League The best 10-25% of players 1 Royal Navy container
Silver League The best 25-50% of players One special signal Basilisk, one special signal Scylla, one special signal Leviathan
Bronze League Players who earned at least one point according to the rules of the Hall of Fame 3 Union Jack camouflages

Points can be earned in Random, Co-op, Scenario, Ranked, and Special Battles.

I made it far into the Top league so I should have received 3 containers. I only received two.

The only thing that can explain this is that they didn't use the data at the very end. 

Edited by STINKWEED_

Members
1,559 posts
9,964 battles
1 hour ago, MaxL_1023 said:

You get one container for top 10% and another for top 5% AFAIK - the 50% and 25% levels give flags/camo and the top 100 gives some random emblem. 

WRONG!   I can even show you a screenshot to prove it

Captuzre.PNG

Edited by STINKWEED_

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
420 posts
12,943 battles
20 minutes ago, STINKWEED_ said:

I made it far into the Top league so I should have received 3 containers. I only received two.

The only thing that can explain this is that they didn't use the data at the very end. 

Easy to verify.  Go into the RN Hall of Fame and pull up last week's results. 

If you are missing rewards submit a ticket.

[RKN]
Beta Testers
991 posts
8,986 battles
2 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Capture.7PNG.PNG

Post a screen shot of your progress last week. 

Members
1,559 posts
9,964 battles
12 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

Easy to verify.  Go into the RN Hall of Fame and pull up last week's results. 

If you are missing rewards submit a ticket.

I have no idea what you are talking about. It only shows this week.  Do you have a screenshot? Where are you seeing this?

[KRAB]
Members
615 posts
6,003 battles

You can select the week to look at and see last week's results - I think I was #92 or something. 

Members
1,559 posts
9,964 battles
3 minutes ago, SavageTactical said:

Post a screen shot of your progress last week. 

How?  Why would I take a screenshot last week? 

I can tell you  1000%  that I was in the top 5% with more than 4500 points. I spend the extra time playing T10 to do this. 

• Bad 1

[QC]
Members
5 posts
23,818 battles

The cut off for the top 5% in the hall of fame was 5504 points last week.

Members
1,559 posts
9,964 battles
13 minutes ago, Gabbo66 said:

The cut off for the top 5% in the hall of fame was 5504 points last week.

I was within this range last week 

Capturwe.PNG

[QC]
Members
5 posts
23,818 battles

Just click on the date 09/29-2018 - 10/03/2018 in the hall of fame and select the previous week (09/22/2018 - 09/26/2018) to see what was your score.

Members
1,559 posts
9,964 battles

So somehow I was in Superior league end of last day and in the last few hours I was pushed down by 36 points?  I'm sorry I wasted my time playing all those extra battles. This time I'll quit at Diamond. 

image.thumb.png.08c6057cf6ea615ed055b9f186f8ab41.png

• Boring 1

[KRAB]
Members
615 posts
6,003 battles

You weren't pushed down by 36 points - you earned 5468 fairly and missed the cutoff. Nothing unusual there.

• Cool 1

[RKN]
Beta Testers
991 posts
8,986 battles
13 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

So somehow I was in Superior league end of last day and in the last few hours I was pushed down by 36 points?  I'm sorry I wasted my time playing all those extra battles. This time I'll quit at Diamond. 

image.thumb.png.08c6057cf6ea615ed055b9f186f8ab41.png

So the truth comes out, you didn’t make Superior League.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,171 posts
18,862 battles

Yeah, got close last week. I spend the last day spamming Operation Dynamo to make sure, that I was about 600 points over the needed amount when I shut down my PC.

Members
1,061 posts
5,937 battles
14 hours ago, MaxL_1023 said:

You weren't pushed down by 36 points - you earned 5468 fairly and missed the cutoff. Nothing unusual there.

Perspective and semantics. Stinkweed_ probably quit for the final night above what was the cutoff at that time. But other players played after that, moving all the cutoff points up. So, yeah, while you're standing still, others are playing, pushing past you.

The cutoff points aren't fixed. You gotta leave yourself a big margin, or play to the very end.

Members
1,559 posts
9,964 battles
4 hours ago, SavageTactical said:

So the truth comes out, you didn’t make Superior League.

Um no,  I made it far into Superior League the last night. I had assumed that this was final. Sometime between the time I went to bed and the next day I got bumped out by players on the west coat by my guess. Not only bumped out but by a mere 36 points.

What does this mean?  Players on the east coast are at a disadvantage because of the three hour difference in the time zone. If you have difficulty understanding how please let me know and I will be happy to spell it out.

P.S What truth came out? I was midway in the Superior League at 1:00 am EST the last evening. WG doesn't clearly display hw to view last weeks info. It's not easy to find. I only found out after someone in the forum pointed out where to look.

Edited by STINKWEED_

Members
1,559 posts
9,964 battles
3 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Perspective and semantics. Stinkweed_ probably quit for the final night above what was the cutoff at that time. But other players played after that, moving all the cutoff points up. So, yeah, while you're standing still, others are playing, pushing past you.

The cutoff points aren't fixed. You gotta leave yourself a big margin, or play to the very end.

Correct.  I finished playing around 1:00 am EST  which means it was still 10:00pm on the west coast. 

This is an example of why certain types of events/missions don't provide an even playing field for all players. I was averaging 100 points per battle and was pushed out by 36 points