Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_1204_

So this whole West Virginia thing

2 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

Figured I'd do my part in the WV rage storm... maybe WG will listen a second time.

I think 2 West Virginia's is far worse than the original plan. It's not like tanks where there was multiple units produced throughout different years... there was only one West Virginia, and it should match in game. Not to be the guy ranting 'I spent money on the game, do what I say', but instead of listening to us, your kind of force feeding the product that we didnt want, and promising us we may see what we want later. IMO you would be far better off scrapping the idea of a tier 6 WV premium all together, and starting on making a post refit WV at tier 7, because there is no tier 7 American BBs yet.

I know it's a controversial topic... but as a ship collector, it's nice to have ONE ship! We as a community did not approve of the original West Virginia, so please work on it and dont force it upon us

Members
9,961 posts
42 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Figured I'd do my part in the WV rage storm... maybe WG will listen a second time.

I think 2 West Virginia's is far worse than the original plan. It's not like tanks where there was multiple units produced throughout different years... there was only one West Virginia, and it should match in game. Not to be the guy ranting 'I spent money on the game, do what I say', but instead of listening to us, your kind of force feeding the product that we didnt want, and promising us we may see what we want later. IMO you would be far better off scrapping the idea of a tier 6 WV premium all together, and starting on making a post refit WV at tier 7, because there is no tier 7 American BBs yet.

I know it's a controversial topic... but as a ship collector, it's nice to have ONE ship! We as a community did not approve of the original West Virginia, so please work on it and dont force it upon us

So you had to post twice? :Smile_facepalm:

Sign in to follow this